Matrimelee AES US Version

mcjefe

n00b
Hello,

I have an opportunity to purchase a mint condition complete copy of Matrimelee US version for AES. It even still has the receipt in the box when it was originally purchased for $150 USD. I really like the quality of the game from videos that I have watched.

I am having a hard time putting a value on this as there is only one US version in recent eBay history that had a buy it now for $827 OBO, but this one did not sell. I see one complete Japanese copy that sold for $550.00.

Does anyone have any input on this for me before I make a purchasing decision?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

BlackFlag

Formerly Lamuna
Go ahead and buy it. If I am you, I would give the seller extra 50 since it is a steal.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
I gave up searching a long time ago, people want stupid amounts for this game.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Not as rare as the price would have you believe. Wait around here for a collection sell off and you'll be able to grab a good price.

mcjefe

n00b
Just to clarify, the asking price on this specimen is $650 USD. The $150 price I was referring to above is what the original receipt from the Neo Store reads. A copy of that receipt is still in the box! I see that a complete Japanese copy sold on these forums recently for $420, and I'm curious as to what a current value on a U.S. version is.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
It's getting difficult to put an accurate value on many of the rarer US AES games because they change hands so infrequently and condition can make hundreds of dollars worth of difference to collectors.

BlackFlag

Formerly Lamuna
Sorry I thought its price was 150 since I am on mobile...
The asking price seems a lot but I guess it all depends on the game's condition and how desperately you need it.
I've seen it selling for around 550 on ebay.

Why not get a Jpn version?? I got mine for around 400.

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
It's getting difficult to put an accurate value on many of the rarer US AES games because they change hands so infrequently and condition can make hundreds of dollars worth of difference to collectors.

Agreed for all higher value AES games irrespective of region (for example, no one will sell you MS or BTG for anywhere near the guide price if in mint condition). Given that it's pretty much confirmed to be legit, the price seems reasonable if you really want the game.

Last edited:

totoro

X>2, (He is so wrong -Ed),
400 is a good price for the game...650 is more like an ebay price...

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Just to clarify, the asking price on this specimen is $650 USD. The $150 price I was referring to above is what the original receipt from the Neo Store reads. A copy of that receipt is still in the box! I see that a complete Japanese copy sold on these forums recently for $420, and I'm curious as to what a current value on a U.S. version is.

I would pay $650 all day long for this, go for it.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
I wish people paid for the amount of fun a game provides instead of how fucking "rare" they are.

Who cares how many people own the game... pay for how much fun you have with it.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I wish people paid for the amount of fun a game provides instead of how fucking "rare" they are.

Who cares how many people own the game... pay for how much fun you have with it.

People spend more money to get a wife that looks good on a shelf than one that will give them the most fun in the sack.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Yeah, fuck that shit. I'll take the average looking ho that knows how to work it and pay her a little extra for the effort. Wasabi knows what I'm taking about.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
lol 650, anyone who buys that is getting hosed at that price.

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
Anyone paying more than $50 for a game is getting hosed. If you're about value why are you here?

BladeDancer314

Windjammers Wonder
People spend more money to get a wife that looks good on a shelf than one that will give them the most fun in the sack.

Ah yes, the proverbial trophy wife!

I know of one particular case, and she is early 20's and smoking hot!

Dude is in his 50's and loaded.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Not wife, but waifu is meant to be on a shelf. XD

Hello

Crossed Swords Squire
Have you actually played this game yet? If not i would see if their is a route to see if you like it for 650 or whatever it may be I bought a new jap copy on play-rite i think years ago really cheap and was happy with it

Cynn

Edo Express Delivery Guy
I got mine from the Neo Store and I can't remember it being only $150? I got it and Rage of the Dragons USA on release here. I was thinking we paid double that.

TheIronSheik

Kuroko's Training Dummy
The problem with eBay is that there are wild inconsistencies for the price of US AES games. I remember over the summer seeing a US copy of Viewpoint go for $677 and a few weeks ago one sold for $225.