SUUUUUUUURRRRRRGGGGGGGGEEEE!!!!

T.A.P.

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
So Amazon is selling it again (old news, right?), has anyone here tried it?

I've got some that's supposed to be delivered today. Hope the USPS doesn't fuck it up.

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
It was ok, got a case a month back. It actually gives me horrible heart burn so I have't finished the case.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
...just ordered some. Free shipping with Prime FTW. Now...lets see if I like it as much as I did back in the late 90's...

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Just had a couple cans at White Castle's Neo meetup.

It's basically like I remember it. Do I like it as much as Amp? No.

FYI, it mixes really well with vodka. (only way I can drink that)

Jon

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Just had a couple cans at White Castle's Neo meetup.

It's basically like I remember it. Do I like it as much as Amp? No.

FYI, it mixes really well with vodka. (only way I can drink that)

Jon

Vodka is not allowed at my house anymore...every time that asshole comes to my home, he insults my wife and kicks my cat.

Is this NOS product? I'd be scared.

No...Coke re-released it...this is sold direct from Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/SURGE-12-16-F...&ie=UTF8&qid=1416935478&sr=1-1&keywords=surge

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Vodka is not allowed at my house anymore...every time that asshole comes to my home, he insults my wife and kicks my cat.

Sorry to hear that. I actually haven't had any Vodka since Surge was discontinued. It's pretty gross by itself.

Jon

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
I don't know how closely they were related but I thought Vault was a good Surge substitute. Do they still make that?

Zapperkhan

Kula's Candy
Iirc Amazon only has exclusivity till the new year, then it will be back in stores under non shit prices.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I don't know how closely they were related but I thought Vault was a good Surge substitute. Do they still make that?

They haven't in years.

However, at the 7-11 on my block there is a stash of the red variant hidden under the bottom tier of sodas in a cooler.

PM me.

EDIT: They also have Freaky Friday on VHS.

DOUBLE EDIT: Ok. So when they remodeled the store they must have thrown out the Vault or maybe put it on ebay. I failed to bring the sugerwata, ebin. The only NOS rarez they kept were the VHS tapes.

freakyfriday.jpg

Last edited:

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member
You could get all those movies on Blu-ray for what that Bruce Almighty VHS is listed at.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I could have got a bushel of sweet native corn for the $5.99 I just spent on that bag of processed corn snacks too.

What's your point?

Last edited:

indierocklocks

Geese's Thug
I was definitely loving the Surge I had over the weekend. Considering picking up a case to mix with teh alcohol.

On an unrelated limited release note: I still wish I could have found more than one 12'er of the Baja Blast store release though. I was getting so trashed with girly drinks that tasted like cotton candy.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I got a case as well. I wont get any more than that. The amount of sugar is ludicrous, though I guess you could say that about any soda.
I planned on bringing it to a holiday party to share. I can already feel anxiety in my pancreas.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
They haven't in years.

However, at the 7-11 on my block there is a stash of the red variant hidden under the bottom tier of sodas in a cooler.

PM me.

DOUBLE EDIT: Ok. So when they remodeled the store they must have thrown out the Vault or maybe put it on ebay. I failed to bring the sugerwata, ebin. The only NOS rarez they kept were the VHS tapes.

View attachment 20808

Hahaha. WTF. That picture is the funniest shit I've seen on this site in awhile.

scrubsy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
I don't drink pop anymore, but I might have to get a case just taste it one more time.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
They haven't in years.

PM me.

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

T.A.P.

15 Year Member
So I drank a can last night, and I had super horrendous mudbutt a few hours later. Coincidence?

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
So I drank a can last night, and I had super horrendous mudbutt a few hours later. Coincidence?

yes. coincidence depending on what you are implying.

microbial food poisoning generally takes 24hrs. All restaurants know this because people claim food poisoning an hour after eating at an establishment...
Now it could have irritated your bowels and caused things to move faster. Peppers and hot sauce do this quite well.

However, if you are willing to put Surge in your body, what else did you put in there?

T.A.P.

15 Year Member
Or it could be because it SUUUUUUURRRRGGGGGEEDDD through my system.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Mixed with Carlo Rossi Rhine it becomes Sergio Rossi. It's pretty gross but with a name like that we had to try it. Theres enough sugar to make my teeth jump right out of my mouth. Man, President Clinton is fucking up!