Beast Busters Feat. KOF released

kuk

Benimaru's Hairdresser
well, wait the video before to said that XD

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
An arcade lightgun game on your phone? Why?? They should have ported this to the Wii U to run in Wii mode for use with the remotes...

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Because mobile games make mad-cash, even small ones. Very few console titles bring in Flappy Bird money... Seriously.

Exactly. Much smaller production costs, much bigger audience, and much more profit for a company of their size and scope.

The game is not out yet by the way. This is just the press release and announcement of the dedicated website.

Last edited:

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Because mobile games make mad-cash, even small ones. Very few console titles bring in Flappy Bird money... Seriously.
Ok, that explains a lot. Still - a lightgun game on a mobile phone? Has anyone ever tried something similar?

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Ok, that explains a lot. Still - a lightgun game on a mobile phone? Has anyone ever tried something similar?

There's no better "non-lightgun" platform that I can think of. You touch the screen where you intend to shoot. I'm pretty confident that if done right, it will work very well for this game.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
We need to close down the News and Rumors section of this place.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
hey at least we get a new beast busters game. Still my favorite "back in the day" lightgun game (second nightmare)

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Interesting. If your thumb is so big it covers half the screen, then it'd be really easy.

BLEAGH

Haomaru's Blade Shiner

The only thing Doom Resurrection had in common with light gun games was the on rails movement. Everything else was done with on screen buttons and tilt controls. I still liked that game for what it was though.

I'll try the game when it hits, but I hate having to tap on things to shoot or attack them. In my opinion it is bad design to have your finger in the way of the on screen action.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
maybe Lemony can make you an adapter ;)

scrubsy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
I tried it. It runs like garbage on my device but still somewhat playable. You have a "d-pad" which you use to move around the cross hairs.
My S4 ran it just fine. Not a bad game. You really hit the paywall on the second level. Enemies really take the bullets.

Shanadria

New Challenger
Playing with KOf characters?? Oh my god, facepalm...Why? There is no reason for such a thing

Damn you SNK, stop explotation!