New History Of Neo Geo Show

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Has started on YouTube:

Part One is up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl9w6YPZdK0

No offense dude but calling this a History video is insulting. All I see is the 1st half of the video explaining that you've been a gamer for years. So have I but I don't feel the need to annouce it like I'm some kind of expert. The music and whatnot didn't do much either. All I saw what stuff I'd seen years ago that most of us had seen already. The video should be renamed I got a NeoGeo and this is why I love it video.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
No offense dude but calling this a History video is insulting. All I saw what stuff I'd seen years ago that most of us had seen already. The video should be renamed I got a NeoGeo and this is why I love it video.

so theres no history to see in the video, because its things a person should have seen elsewhere already?

or?

bah I didn't like it either and I haven't seen all the old core stuff(pretty sure) I skipped the first part like I was told and then there was still some crazy rap stuff.

Last edited:

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
I hadn't seen that factory footage before. Also, nice 90's 'curtains' haircut haha

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Some very cool footage I've never seen before but as BonusKun said, this isn't a history video about the Neo, it's about yourself. You may want to change the title of the video to reflect that so people won't get mad at you for ballin' so hard.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Hahahah @ the melodramatic music.

Interesting footage though.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Extra extra cheesy campy video with a side of fries but I liked it!

I have subscribed for part 2!

JAPJAC

JAPJAC is the first known AND proven Super AIDS pa

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Hopefully it's just a matter of time until the Neo Geo experts here answer these basic bog standard questions.

If we have the answers already, why would we watch your show? :spock:

JAPJAC

JAPJAC is the first known AND proven Super AIDS pa
Some very cool footage I've never seen before but as BonusKun said, this isn't a history video about the Neo, it's about yourself. You may want to change the title of the video to reflect that so people won't get mad at you for ballin' so hard.

That's good to hear I'm pleased.

It's obviously JUST a trailer for part 2, with under a minute explaining whom I am and what experience I have. It's not some penis in front of a blue screen talking about themselves in an empty room in front of a video camera for 15 minutes as is the current vogue. No one is interested in me, just an entertaining (hopefully) trailer and a part 2. I'm not asking for a kickstart to buy a Neo 25 years later and fly to Asia. Some do. I'm not asking for anyone to be my patron. Some do. Totally free to watch. No one should get 'mad' at that in the real world. Just awaiting some dates and figures before part 2 can be uploaded. No one has to watch, no one has to be bent. I did my best, I always do my best.

Last edited:

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
So part 1 is a trailer for part 2? Will part 2 then be a trailer for part 3?

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
lol what

7pXEutv.png

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
I just got to see the FIRST KNOWN JAPJAC Neo Geo video in the history of the English speaking world. *mindblown*

bulbousbeard

Iconic Romhacker Analinguist
I'd like to see more about the really early Neo Geo history. Seeing King of the Monsters 2 and Fatal Fury so early on just feels like it's skipping major periods of Neo Geo history. King of the Monsters 2 and Fatal Fury were what I'd consider the "second wave" of Neo games that got released in the wake of SF2's success. SF2 completely changed the direction of Neo Geo games.

A real history of the Neo Geo is going to talk a lot about Alpha Denshi, since they had a lot to do with the design of the hardware.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
"New" history means it's not the same as old history. XD