Looking for Halo CE players

everten

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
My brother and I are looking for a few good players who want to play competitive private matches of Halo CE (Master Chief Collection) on Xbox One. The matchmaking system is complete shit. 343 got this all wrong.

PM me your gamer tag if interested. We normally jump on around 10pm eastern.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
Do people ever play this on LAN in the the New England area? I don't have a XBone, and probably haven't played in 10 years but I love me some CE. Neo meetup? :multi_co:

everten

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
Not anymore that I'm aware of, but I haven't really looked. I would be more interested in playing Splinter Cell Chaos Theory on a LAN since you can't get online with that anymore. The Halo CE multiplayer on the Master Chief Collection kind of makes it pointless to get a LAN together now.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Do people ever play this on LAN in the the New England area? I don't have a XBone, and probably haven't played in 10 years but I love me some CE. Neo meetup? :multi_co:

Holy shit, this was a staple of Saturdays with friends. 4 systems, 4 TVs, usually all 16 spots filled. Good times.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
The Halo CE multiplayer on the Master Chief Collection kind of makes it pointless to get a LAN together now.

Except for the $500 useless console it requires to play a 15 year old game.