beagelpuss666 ebay deal with zenblaster

zenblaster

n00b
Great chinese tony hawk and the crazy88s are gonna murder me live at evo 2015.I'm feeling a lot better now.thanks for cheering me up guys.how's dimahoo?how was packing?any positives?

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Someone needs to change gum's custom rank to "Chinese Tony Hawk" immediately.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
It's threads like these that make me regret taking a couple days off of the forum.

Another +1 for beagle. He PM'd me a while back out of the blue. Didn't know me from Adam but noticed from a post that I needed help finding a CP. A nice selfless act, just trying to help out a fellow gamer. Thanks brutha.

zenblaster

n00b
It's threads like these that make me regret taking a couple days off of the forum.

Another +1 for beagle. He PM'd me a while back out of the blue. Didn't know me from Adam but noticed from a post that I needed help finding a CP. A nice selfless act, just trying to help out a fellow gamer. Thanks brutha.

I was wondering when you'd show up teddy.you have that funny dancing gif I love that is in every thread I read.I'm glad you are entertained.you made my day.

Also that welfare ssi post had me rollin

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
wtf that even mean? tired or this talk talk talk will see u at evo. until then have a good one bro.

Hows business Lenn? Presumably pretty good if you can make EVO again next year? Must be making a good... turnover?

Pics of you countering Fat Fowler's Grandfather's WW2 warrior spirited hand choke, into a Uchimata head first into drinking fountain (hard)... or it didn't happen.

Same goes for "LennBlaster" if the opposite is true...

zenblaster

n00b
Assholes like you are why my taxes are so high. I hope you're enjoying all of the food, video games, and weed that I'm paying for. Jesus fuck I hope you don't have kids, but I'm sure you do and that I'm paying for them as well.

Why I bothered going to college and getting a good job is beyond me when I have bottom-feeders like you dragging me down. "Jus sayin, yo. Ill ship out your shit as soon as my next ssi check comes, so chill da fuq out and go eat sum dick." People like you should be put to sleep because you fucking contribute nothing to society. And please don't bother telling me about your part-time job at Jiffy Lube because a fucking monkey could do it, and he wouldn't fucking overfill my crankcase and cause $500 in damage like your dumb ass would.

Your taxes are so high cuz you live in nor cal fool.that's why I quit tengen and twi in the late 90s and moved.I ment that my paypal balance stays at zero not that I'm on welfare in California somehow.I m white am I even allowed to get welfare?

zenblaster

n00b
Until one of the cannon brothers reads this and bans us both.lens gonna regret playing captain save a ho for beaglepuss mark or matt whoever.remember he just popped in with threats.ill punch meat and climb stairs til july if that's what it takes.but I will bust your head open with an arcade stick during pool play in a heart beat.I will pm you my flight itenerary after I get my ticket.

Last edited:

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Yeah it's everyone's dream here in California to move to a fucking shithole like Peoria to save a few bucks on state tax.

"Captain save a ho" made me LOL, though. But you're still a fucking gaylord.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
19/10, fantastic thread. Gum won teh internets :lolz:

OMFG

The Portuguese Chop
15 Year Member
Salty.

Clutch.

Game...Blouses.

Zenblaster, prepare to immerse and purify yourself in the waters of Lake Minnetonka.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Until one of the cannon brothers reads this and bans us both.lens gonna regret playing captain save a ho for beaglepuss mark or matt whoever.remember he just popped in with threats.ill punch meat and climb stairs til july if that's what it takes.but I will bust your head open with an arcade stick during pool play in a heart beat.I will pm you my flight itenerary after I get my ticket.

dont need ur intenerrary not gonna be greeting u with flowers at your flight gate bro. u will be at evo i will be at evo. there we will settle this like 2 grown men. sneaking up from behind and tryin to cheap shot me w/ a fight stick cmon dude really? I didnt take kindly to ur racial joke earlier.

zenblaster

n00b
Cheap shots huh?from the guy who just said he'd check me at a water fountain?who's cheap?every asian with 5 years judo isn't bruce lee.keep an eye out during your matches you bitch made white knight.or just keep my name the fuck outta yer mouth.

whisper2053

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Cheap shots huh?from the guy who just said he'd check me at a water fountain?who's cheap?every asian with 5 years judo isn't bruce lee.keep an eye out during your matches you bitch made white knight.or just keep my name the fuck outta yer mouth.

24e1c.gif

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :lol:

bustedstr8

Trollbox Trade Federation,
Best "Plane Ticket" thread yet. :vik:

As soon as I read the title I knew this fucker wouldn't have a leg left to stand on. Nolan Inc. has back all over the game community.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
beagelpuss666 ebay user THIEF

Talks shit on Neo, doesn't know members. So tard. Thread is like Mickey Ds, Lovin' it.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
14 posts, bashed and still trying to fight back? :keke::keke::keke:

Dude, this is neo-geo.com.
Do yourself a favor and vanish while you can.

Either that, or become a resident neo-geo.com war room permanent troll.

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
ok ya bro whatever make racist jokes dont even care. ur one to talk ne way. like fat white dudes with neck beards at evo is like spotting a unicorn or something.

best line of the thread so far :snack:

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
If I ship something later than promised, I usually give the buyer a heads up that I got delayed with the shipping and an apology.
If they have to file a request for it, I see that as failure on my part.
Also, op is a rascist piece of shit.
@gum_drops: give him a drink and a candybar at evo2015 and walk away smiling. Guy's not worth it.
Although he deserves it.