beagelpuss666 ebay deal with zenblaster

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
I'm going with alcoholism to explain a lot of everything here. What do you say, Dr. Drew?

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Beaglepuss confirmed pedophile and mother fucker.come to peoria or evo please.I really want to meet you in person and shake your hand.you and your two other parts equal one impatient manchild.I put a curse on all 3 of you. Later bitches

Guy puts as much effort into I guess what's suppose to be a comeback as his packages.

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
Soon as I saw that title, knew this was going to be a case of someone trying to fuck with a legit guy. Beags has been too good to too many people to turn like that. My shread of faith in humanity can remain intact.

Also...

Anchorman-well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

BeaglePuss

Mickey's Coach
Soon as I saw that title, knew this was going to be a case of someone trying to fuck with a legit guy. Beags has been too good to too many people to turn like that. My shread of faith in humanity can remain intact.

Also...

View attachment 20490

Word. I would rather die than scam someone over video games. I've been around for too long to see shit play out like that.

I can be a prick, but I'm no thief.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Beaglepuss confirmed pedophile and mother fucker.come to peoria or evo please.I really want to meet you in person and shake your hand.you and your two other parts equal one impatient manchild.I put a curse on all 3 of you. Later bitches

ur a fag ass bitch zenblast. taklin hella shit time too back it. i will at the next evo lookin to 'shack ur hand' for sure.

name is Lenn i will be lookin for u. dont even care bro heres my pic. thats me wearin a guile shirt from last evo (where pic was from).

been doin judo for 5 years now, iwill uchimata ur fat ass soooo hard head first into a drinking fountin not even joking bro.

me_evo.jpg

P.S. come fuckin get some.
P.P.S. u suck.

Last edited:

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
This thread went from zero to "plane ticket" awesomely quickly.

zenblaster

n00b
You look like 75% of the people at evo so you better introduce yourself by name before standing up for someone whom threatens my child and wife for a game he got in 10 days instead of 7?Judont know shit see you in vegas 2015

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
ur a fag ass bitch zenblast. taklin hella shit time too back it. i will at the next evo lookin to 'shack ur hand' for sure.

name is Lenn i will be lookin for u. dont even care bro heres my pic. thats me wearin a guile shirt from last evo (where pic was from).

been doin judo for 5 years now, iwill uchimata ur fat ass soooo hard head first into a drinking fountin not even joking bro.

me_evo.jpg

P.S. come fuckin get some.
P.P.S. u suck.

He'll rip your ass off too. Gum dont give a fuck. Wut? Owes people money and wins Evo tourneys. Hope you are ready mister.

:snack:

BeaglePuss

Mickey's Coach
You look like 75% of the people at evo so you better introduce yourself by name before standing up for someone whom threatens my child and wife for a game he got in 10 days instead of 7?Judont know shit see you in vegas 2015
You sound like every other guy that doesn't have the balls to say shit to Lenn's face.

zenblaster

n00b
I don't lie.I told all of you who I am and where I'm at.I was attacked first by a "request filed" with no email contact or warning.mark matt and beagle puss all share an ebay account and somehow I'm shady.get real people.but don't get it twisted I will channel my grandfathers ww2 warrior spirit and hand choke a mother fucker for a fact.

Last edited:

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
I don't lie.I told all of you who I am and where I'm at.I was attacked first by a "request filed" with no email contact or warning.mark matt and beagle puss all share an ebay account and somehow I'm shady.get real people.but don't get it twisted I will channel my grandfathers ww2 and hand choke a mother fucker for a fact.

Just stop. You have no respect anymore.

P.S. I'd love to see a WW2 hand choke channeled from your grandfather to you. Make sure you do the Undertaker eyes while you're doing it.

Dumbass.

Fritz

15 Year Member
You look like 75% of the people at evo

ok ya bro whatever make racist jokes dont even care. ur one to talk ne way. like fat white dudes with neck beards at evo is like spotting a unicorn or something.

As for findin me u wont have to look far i will be tearin u up in some ultra SFIV. iam with Team DM aka Team Desperation Move.

P.S. see u next year bring ur A gaem
P.P.S. :thevt::thevt::thevt:

Last edited:

zenblaster

n00b
The first thing you ever said to me was you wanted to hit my head against a water fountain what do you expect?I hope you have your name really big on the back of your shirt so I can find you easier.also not sure why I'm fat. I'm 6'5 and 185lbs. Neckbeard is stupid no shave november.also everything I've done thus far worked since my paypal is released .thanks for that.

BeaglePuss

Mickey's Coach
The first thing you ever said to me was you wanted to hit my head against a water fountain what do you expect?I hope you have your name really big on the back of your shirt so I can find you easier.also not sure why I'm fat. I'm 6'5 and 185lbs. Neckbeard is stupid no shave november.also everything I've done thus far worked since my paypal is released .thanks for that.
I was just goofing homie, but Lenn is legit. Keep spouting off about him, and he's putting you on blast for sure.

zenblaster

n00b
A its none of his fucking bussiness and B If somebody ever touches me at an event then its on.C if you step in shit your jordans are ruined so tread carefully.

Last edited:

BeaglePuss

Mickey's Coach
if you step in shit your jordans are ruined so tread carefully.
Lenn rocks Asics, so don't worry about that.

I'll let you go on, but don't say I didn't warn you. It's fun to go back and forth on the boards, but Lenn don't fuck around. You'll figure that out if you keep putting him on blast.

Fritz

15 Year Member
C if you step in shit your jordans are ruined so tread carefully.

wtf that even mean? tired or this talk talk talk will see u at evo. until then have a good one bro.

zenblaster

n00b
I mean heaven forbid that your name pool and bracket time is listed and your gaze is locked tight on the asus 23 inch monitor.your heart pounds as you mash the buttons during a dizzy then bam!!!!you meet a virtua stick high grade in a man purse to the dome on accident.just sayin kappa :)

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Lenn is going to drop rain on your parade while finger banging your girl. You gonna get got. The whole forum will see it too as Lenn rolls with a Gopro cam.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
I mean heaven forbid that your name pool and bracket time is listed and your gaze is locked tight on the asus 23 inch monitor.your heart pounds as you mash the buttons during a dizzy then bam!!!!you meet a virtua stick high grade in a man purse to the dome on accident.just sayin kappa :)

Assholes like you are why my taxes are so high. I hope you're enjoying all of the food, video games, and weed that I'm paying for. Jesus fuck I hope you don't have kids, but I'm sure you do and that I'm paying for them as well.

Why I bothered going to college and getting a good job is beyond me when I have bottom-feeders like you dragging me down. "Jus sayin, yo. Ill ship out your shit as soon as my next ssi check comes, so chill da fuq out and go eat sum dick." People like you should be put to sleep because you fucking contribute nothing to society. And please don't bother telling me about your part-time job at Jiffy Lube because a fucking monkey could do it, and he wouldn't fucking overfill my crankcase and cause $500 in damage like your dumb ass would.