beagelpuss666 ebay deal with zenblaster

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
810668d1372094483-yield-downhill-its-cool-its-courteous-thisthreaddelivers.jpg

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
Why do you have this guy's girlfriend's information and not his? It sounds like a front to scam people some day. A lot of us have been through the "girlfriend"/"mom" routine.

If the ebay account is under the girlfriend's name I'd post it. Any future fuckups should be her responsibility.

BeaglePuss

Mickey's Coach
Why do you have this guy's girlfriend's information and not his? It sounds like a front to scam people some day. A lot of us have been through the "girlfriend"/"mom" routine.

If the ebay account is under the girlfriend's name I'd post it. Any future fuckups should be her responsibility.
The account was under a "Jessica Fowler," and I found pictures of the two of them together through her photobucket account (which is why I know he's a fat piece of shit) having the same ebay handle that the game was sold under.

zenblaster

n00b
Hey I'm no scammer just a broke bastard who freaked out when his paypal was $160 short for no reason without so much as an email from buyer.yes I got pissed and did all that after getting a fuck you from ebay paypal and buyer for an item that I had physical proof was sent.

zenblaster

n00b
And yes I am an srk reject and a bit lazy but no scammer.I do watch the marketplace also and participate in groupbuys and mods.sorry for that.matt fowler is me .I'm at evo every year if somebody wants to tell me I suck at shipping.yes. I'm high but no shit covered futon.I still think its bitch like to file a claim without a heads up.I got sellers to pay and buyers to ship.a negative paypal balance hurts all those people

Last edited:

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
Thanks for the candid answers. What's the deal with using your significant other's ebay (& paypal?) account(s)?

zenblaster

n00b
We have had that ebay account for like 12 years or something.it has all my selling history.it is our only ebay account my wife sells comics and toys and I sell drum machines and videogames.its not a resell bussiness more like a better option than a garage sale.the paypal account has always been mine.no faking going on here.

Last edited:

BeaglePuss

Mickey's Coach
Hey I'm no scammer just a broke bastard who freaked out when his paypal was $160 short for no reason without so much as an email from buyer.yes I got pissed and did all that after getting a fuck you from ebay paypal and buyer for an item that I had physical proof was sent.

That's sounds like a nice way to spin it, but the item wasn't sent until after I filed a request. I kept the package and the shipping label clear states that it was shipped on the 7th. You provided a tracking number well before that for an item that hadn't been shipped.

And again, I didn't file a claim. I filed a shipping request.

I could also give two dicks if you're poor or not. Get off your fat ass and ship something when it's been paid for.

zenblaster

n00b
Item shipped on Friday. Request was filed on Sunday.I shouldn't have attacked you 3 I just should have ignored you until I could speak with the post office.just because I print a shipping label doesn't mean that I have made it to the post office yet.take those two dicks and choke on them.

zenblaster

n00b
Beaglepuss confirmed pedophile and mother fucker.come to peoria or evo please.I really want to meet you in person and shake your hand.you and your two other parts equal one impatient manchild.I put a curse on all 3 of you. Later bitches

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
This is how eBay/PayPal works, they can and will seize funds anytime they want in the event if the slightest issue. That's part of the user agreement. It sucks, and that's the reason a lot of us don't sell on eBay anymore.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Beaglepuss confirmed pedophile and mother fucker.come to peoria or evo please.I really want to meet you in person and shake your hand.you and your two other parts equal one impatient manchild.I put a curse on all 3 of you. Later bitches

9qfzme.jpg

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
How did zenblaster know beaglepuss has a hot fiance? This is the most interesting detail.

Last edited: