I've been scammed

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
I feel for this seller. Getting stuck dealing with the fucking pile of slimy afterbirth that is Lamuna. Go flush yourself down the shitter blackslag.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Any good history lessons (threads) about Lamuna that could entertain me while I'm at work. Just curious why everyone's dropping a deuce on his chest.

BlackFlag

Formerly Lamuna
What I can't even understand is why in the world BlackFag you voted her positive in the first place.

She was shipping to the US only and I am in korea so I asked my parents in the states to ship it to me. Since it takes awhile to get to where I am, I left a feedback first out of good will.

BlackFlag

Formerly Lamuna
I got a reply back from the seller like 5 days after
And her response infuriates me. She is calling me a child
when I am a fully grown man.

Her response.

First off you email is very offensive. If you are religious, then shame on you. God teaches forgiveness, not judging and damning people to hell. We listed the item to the best of our knowledge. We took clear photos showing any damage. I carefully bubble wrapped the item and shipped it Priority Mail with insurance. We have sold many Items with no issues. Please try to be a little more professional and stop calling us liars when you never contacted us about a problem. You just go off and assume we were trying to be devious, we clearly had no Idea there was any problem. We received this item from a friend that needed help selling it. There was no way to know what was inside the case. When we sent the game the case and art were in excellent condition. Only the shrink wrap was damaged. Please try to solve disputes like an adult and stop the name calling. And seriously lay the the god and hell talk, Jesus wouldn't like that. But who am I to Judge.
We in now way tried to rip you off. Nor do we try to rip off any person.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Well my hands are small. I do admit that. But in terms of my biological age I am grown.

Your biological age is not representative of your maturity. Just FYI. There are old, stupid people out there.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
The fact that lamuna thinks new neo geo homecarts came sealed in plastic speaks to how much of a moron he is. #whiteglovetreatment

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
The fact that lamuna thinks new neo geo homecarts came sealed in plastic speaks to how much of a moron he is. #whiteglovetreatment

7XXYsVU.gif

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
100 bucks for Fatal Fury Special? Is it the SNES version? XD

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Lamuna, do us all a favor and defect to North Korea.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
here's how I picture it happening: OP buys article, knowing it is not as described to whine on ng.com and generate attention (ANY kind will do).

Master Tasuke

Pathetic Meat Sack, Doll Fucker and Collector of J
Then you are an enormous fucktard.

or, perhaps merely a good-natured person, there is always that possibility, the WHOLE world cannot possibly be populated by demons,
otherwise such a thing as society would never work. sometimes it is better to have a little faith in people.

remember; God loves us ALL, just as we are, and is the only being in the universe that truly does so...

Last edited:

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
or, perhaps merely a good-natured person, there is always that possibility, the WHOLE world cannot possibly be populated by demons,
otherwise such a thing as society would never work. sometimes it is better to have a little faith in people.

remember; God loves us ALL, just as we are, and is the only being in the universe that truly does so...

I'm going to agree with a lot of reservations here. Here me out.

There are good-natured people on these forums (myself included), however these people need to understand that there are some people out there that do not uphold the same standards of morals, values, and beliefs that they themselves do. Being skeptical and street-smart of others, especially with financial transactions, isn't something negative per se, but something very necessary in the ever-growing cyber society we are adopting these days. I don't hand a store money for something I know is not to the standard I am looking for, and the same precautions should be dome when dealing with any transactions online since there is a massive separation of communication.

It honestly sounds like OP overpayed, didnt look at the pictures or read the description to fully understand before pulling the trigger (I'm guilty of this as well), and overreacted to the seller before realizing it was his own damn fault. Never trust a stranger with your money and always make sure you cover your ass before trying to light someone else's on fire. This coming from a good-natured person with some common sense.

Jarofmayo

Morden's Lackey
I'm going to have to agree with ggallegos1 here. If you look at the pictures in the auction you can clearly see rips and openings in the plastic wrap. Even in the description they mention that "You can see how old the seal is, and it is falling apart. However, you will see that seal never fully came apart or off of the game!" Things could've be worse, at least the game worked.

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
No offence but judging by the state the shrinkwrap was in and how crap it looked, you should have been more careful, if she was a a scammer she certainly wouldnt have posted 6 pictures to show how shit it looked.

BlackFlag

Formerly Lamuna

GohanX is demobs ��

CaseyTappy

Tung's Hair Stylist
That sucks man !
I do still have that brand new, unopened bullet gun feveron MVS kit for sale .

Lemme know .