Hearthstone

Marek

Banned
Don’t.

Whizbang sucks for players who like to play good decks.

Great for F2P who just want to fluff around rank 20-16.

Too late.

Its kind of great. Its like a whole new game mode.

Im getting my brothers log in info so i can grind out a copy for him. This way we can dork around once in a while.

Marek

Banned
I ground out a gold wizbang for my little brother and now he actually plays sometimes and i dont even have to harass him.

Thats a win for me. I only play my gold WZA against him so its pretty fun. Hes only beaten me once so far.

Anyway this meta is kinda boring to me now.

I did draw mechathun so thatll be interesting. Im missing a couple cards for mechathun priest and dr00d but im keeping him for later, once people forget about mechathun I'll start playing it.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I have t played in weeks. Anyone want to buy my account?

Don’t sell your account, you’ll regret it. Just play the game casually. That said, you’ve pretty much reached end game - legend, 12 win arena, gold portraits.

If you really do want to sell your account there are quite a few dedicated marketplaces, or eBay.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Don’t sell your account, you’ll regret it. Just play the game casually. That said, you’ve pretty much reached end game - legend, 12 win arena, gold portraits.

If you really do want to sell your account there are quite a few dedicated marketplaces, or eBay.

Right now I am so high off my gains from Tilray that I don’t care about games anymore.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

twin-peaks-3x01-recap-4.jpg

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Do you play guitar, Charles? For some reason I have a memory of you saying you did at some point.