Hearthstone

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Frognaros annihilates insects with his tongue of fire

I used to hate Ragnaros when I didn't have the card. Playing against the old control warriors, they always seemed to have Sylvanas and Ragnaros at the best moments. The game was hard for me to compete in early on.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Broke into Rank 5 on a good streak with a shudderwock deck. Decided to run 2 lightning storms, 2 volcanos, hagatha, 2 primordial drakes, and the rest of the typical package. This helps me beat some of the odd paladins that are flooding the ladder.

Marek

Banned
I have to work too much to rank right now but on my weekend I'll probably get back to 10. I need rank 5. Never put in the time to make it.

By the time I'm at 10 I want to play fun controls decks and meme shartcannons.

Marek

Banned
Fuck shudderwock

It's a fucking sad joke

If brode really chose this card as a hill to die on, then good on him for it

It's like yogg^2 and I actually enjoyed yogg for the most part

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
so out of nowhere Team 5 released an update that nerfs Tess Greymane and Lynessa. People are livid all over reddit.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Caved and bought packs last night. Pulled a golden Countess and vanilla Face Collector in the same pack. No pics coz I was tearing through them like a Frothing Beserker. I scored 7 legendaries and a heap of epics from 60 packs. Might do it again tonight as it’s tax time and I feel like blowing cash.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Taverns of Time is out and broken AF.

Got 12 wins in arena today. For the first time I am really into Arena.

The 5 mana that lets you discover a discounted spell and topdeck it, just pick that every time

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Some of you guys know that you got a golden pack this week. If you haven’t logged in, maybe you want to claim it.

I am not opening mine since I have a complete collection, I feel like the golden pack itself is more rare than the contents.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
So whatever rushed update Team 5 have decided to push out has bricked my install...

4puyp0.jpg

And because tech monkeys are assuming gumbys, this is the shitty weak response we get. This is exactly the issue I am facing. I guess I've just got to wait until more people speak up and they push out another patch - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/20765966579

iOS keeps downloading game data; seems related - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/20765736733

Last edited:

Marek

Banned
Lol

Consider how fucking buttmad the WoW community would be with a similar fundamental glitch

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
No resolution from Blizzard. This is Day 3 for me but I didn’t notice immediately as I don’t play every day. More people coming forward. I am going to demand free stuffs.

Marek

Banned
No resolution from Blizzard. This is Day 3 for me but I didn’t notice immediately as I don’t play every day. More people coming forward. I am going to demand free stuffs.

Please do. You deserve it imo.

Marek

Banned
This is the first bundle im not gonna buy.

Idgaf about the mecha jaraxxus, and i have 3k gold and 5k dust. Cheers to blizz for the toki quests and fire fest.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
It’s finally working after an iOS update. I guess that cleared some cache that was blocking HS. Still, I am not happy and am still on the hunt for free something from Blizzard to compensate.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
whizbang the wonderful has created a huge stir on the reddit sub, with people angry and confused about how this will allow people to play pre-set blizzard decks on ladder.

And I am thinking that at a certain point, ladder won't see him at all, because any good climber is going to tech cards for what he is facing.

Marek

Banned

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
Any guesses for new cards coming out?

Optimus (Mech) - If your deck contains only prime numbered cards, you win

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I still cant figure out how amazon coins are a good deal since you always have amounts of them left over that arent good for anything

You can buy more packs with the leftover.

If you do it right, you’ll always have a round number of coins to work with.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Any guesses for new cards coming out?

Optimus (Mech) - If your deck contains only prime numbered cards, you win

I wouldn’t put it past the current Blizzard team in charge

But seeing Dr Boom’s hero card, I am all in.

Golden Mimiron Head is ready to rock, again.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I'm kind of liking this new expansion so far. Nothing really too crazy, but you never know what will end up being bullshit. I feel a lot better about this than Witchwood. I may start to play more frequently again.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I'm kind of liking this new expansion so far. Nothing really too crazy, but you never know what will end up being bullshit. I feel a lot better about this than Witchwood. I may start to play more frequently again.

The Boomship is an incredible card for control recruit warrior fans. I can see it in a dead man’s hand set up, where one turn you play DMH, armor up, then boomship the following turn with lich king, rot face, and Grommash getting summoned from hand.