Hearthstone

Marek

Banned
saw you pull that. Just in time for odd paladin.

Yeah I'm stoked.

I broke down and bought some packs, only got prince liam.

Baku is going to stay useful for a long time. Now I can make both even and odd decks.

There are a couple more cards I want from this set, but I have what I need for the most part

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I think it is a bit gimmicky, and that after Monday, murloc paladin will rule the meta. odd and even will be forgotten.

Marek

Banned
I think it is a bit gimmicky, and that after Monday, murloc paladin will rule the meta. odd and even will be forgotten.

Fuck morloc paladin.

I'm so bored of playing it, playing against it. Yechhh

Anyway odd rogue is decent and who knows what'll happen with time

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Fuck morloc paladin.

I'm so bored of playing it, playing against it. Yechhh

Anyway odd rogue is decent and who knows what'll happen with time

Odd rogue sucks. I am tired of playing against Paladins though. Monday's meta change will likely see murloc paladin and midrange hunter take over.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Odd rogue sucks. I am tired of playing against Paladins though. Monday's meta change will likely see murloc paladin and midrange hunter take over.

All new midrange hunter!

*sigh*

Poppy, I caved and bought packs too, I don’t know why... :/

Marek

Banned
have you played quest hunter with Shaw and Toxmongers yet?

No but I'll craft that deck next.

I Even pally smorc'd into rank 10 right before the nerfs go live, so now I want to play a different deck. Despite Paladin being the cancer du jour, Even pally got me a few super satisfying 7 win streaks to go from 14-10. RIP sweet prince...

Marek

Banned
Just made a quest hunter that you described. I'll need a few days to get used to it l, but yeah its strong.

Also made a Hagatha Even shaman. It's pretty fucking sick. Al-Akir, two corpsetakers, etc. Fun deck.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Keep trying to learn the quest hunter deck. Shaw lets you manage board well. This isn’t a face deck, but more like a zoo deck from the old days where you need to make smart trades.

Marek

Banned
This is the most fun I've had playing in a long time.

Even Shaman has a bunch of cool options. Haven't crafted Wock yet though. It's the first cancerous card that I just dont think I have the patience to play. It's so obnoxious.

Quest hunter, spell hunter

Quest Priest! I already had benedictus so I was obligated to craft the quest and this deck rules, straight up. Zola+Amara=lols. The only way you're gonna possibly lose a game you should have won is if Uncle Benny is your last card or something, and frost Lich jaina is keeping her elementals alive and strong enough to push through fatigue.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Every quest has been ladder viable except Warlock.

Next expansion will change that.

Marek

Banned
I have been having fun with benedictus too, but this past week I haven't felt like laddering much.

I'm just dicking around myself.

Benedictus makes for some crazy end game scenarios. Taunt druid is a pain in my ass though. I need to tech in silence for the hadronox or the cube.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I'm just dicking around myself.

Benedictus makes for some crazy end game scenarios. Taunt druid is a pain in my ass though. I need to tech in silence for the hadronox or the cube.

Tinkmaster Overspark.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I've disenchanted him twice now....

You are joking though, right? How does transforming a random minion beat targeted silence?

If your opponent has a minion on board and you don’t, you’re guaranteed to fuck over opponent’s Witching Hour.

Otherwise, invest in Shaman or Mage, with hex and polymorph.

Besides that, the best deck atm seems to be the token Druid with violet Teacher.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Besides that, the best deck atm seems to be the token Druid with violet Teacher.

Checking it out. I spent most of last season trying to finish the Monster Hunting quests, I finished on rank 19, likely my worst effort.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
If your opponent has a minion on board and you don’t, you’re guaranteed to fuck over opponent’s Witching Hour.

Otherwise, invest in Shaman or Mage, with hex and polymorph.

Where did you go? I had a 80g quest and went to find you on my friends list and you're nowhere to be found.