Hearthstone

Marek

Banned
I'm enjoying the blizzcon team battles right now. Wild is almost done, the championship will be tomorrow.

Also the expansion announcement was cooler than expected.

It seems like there be some really cool epic weapon cards. Some will be meme-ish for sure. But if the average is as high as the DK cards for usable vs. Meme, it should be good stuff.

Also they announced a free epic for everyone starting Monday. It has a proc that goes every time you cast three spells in a turn. You end up with one of a variety of treasures that have crazy effects. Rouge and priest should see good value from it.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Time to whip out the Harrison Jones. Lot of weapons that belong in a museum.

Rocko

Galford's Armourer
Time to start accumulating gold. Frozen Throne was the first expansion when I didn't spend any money on the expansion, worked out fine. It's just become to expensive, so I'm not planning to spend any money this time around either.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Time to start accumulating gold. Frozen Throne was the first expansion when I didn't spend any money on the expansion, worked out fine. It's just become to expensive, so I'm not planning to spend any money this time around either.

I think that arena is going to be the way to go.

Builds your collection and keeps you out of the salt sea of constructed

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I have been running a questless exodia mage in wild that works well.

based off freeze, mulligan for draw and when you have thaurissan, anton, the apprentices, and molten images, drop thaurissan.

6 mana anton, 1 mana apprentices, and a 3 mana molten, and you could have 4 apprentices on deck with anton without quest. match won.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I have been running a questless exodia mage in wild that works well.

based off freeze, mulligan for draw and when you have thaurissan, anton, the apprentices, and molten images, drop thaurissan.

6 mana anton, 1 mana apprentices, and a 3 mana molten, and you could have 4 apprentices on deck with anton without quest. match won.

Deadhand warrior is still more fun

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
ok swapped out my iron juggernaut for King Togwaggle and turned my fatigue warrior into a faster fatigue warrior.

Added Ixlid into my avaiana malygos. double maly means moonfire = 11 damage each. Also added Twig of the World Tree and Blingtron 3000 - and love it, as I can drop Ixlid on a turn, break the twig with Blingtron, and then drop Malygos same turn and two moon fires and a living roots for 35 damage burst.

Marek

Banned
I only got 1 legendary in 20 packs

Watching you and was each get 5 in as many minutes was killing me

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
ok swapped out my iron juggernaut for King Togwaggle and turned my fatigue warrior into a faster fatigue warrior.

Added Ixlid into my avaiana malygos. double maly means moonfire = 11 damage each. Also added Twig of the World Tree and Blingtron 3000 - and love it, as I can drop Ixlid on a turn, break the twig with Blingtron, and then drop Malygos same turn and two moon fires and a living roots for 35 damage burst.

Haha, that sounds like fun! You’re Mr. OTK.

Marek

Banned
Why can't I just draw some decent fucking cards... >_<

I have at least one of most of the epics that are good from the new set, but I just pulled king noggenfogwoggleboggle.

Fucking lame. I don't have the dust to build a meme deck for his goofy ass. I'm gonna have to purge some legendaries I've been sitting on for no reason. Though I must say that Benedictus may actually see some play with the new priest counter cards so that's kind of cool. Thought he was useless for sure.

I need rin and oakheart.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
You actually don’t need oakheart at all. Rin is good for the memes.

The best legendary cards right now are:
Skull of the Manari
Kingsbane
Carnivorous Cube
Call to Arms

If you can go agro mage, Aluneth is a deck draw engine.

Old cards you should be using again
Knife juggler
Dirty rat
Bloodreaver Guldan

Marek

Banned
I have skull Kingsbane and one cube. Lucked out on DK gul'dan last go round

I still haven't found the Kingsbane deck I like most

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I have skull Kingsbane and one cube. Lucked out on DK gul'dan last go round

I still haven't found the Kingsbane deck I like most

Kingsbane is great in wild because you have oil there.

You should look for videos on cubelock. I prefer it in wild (for mal’ganis) but either way you equip skull and it summons doomguard, go face, carnivorous cube doomguard, sacrifice cube, go face with 2 summoned doomguards.

Marek

Banned
Kingsbane is great in wild because you have oil there.

You should look for videos on cubelock. I prefer it in wild (for mal’ganis) but either way you equip skull and it summons doomguard, go face, carnivorous cube doomguard, sacrifice cube, go face with 2 summoned doomguards.

Yep I'm angling to form a full cubelock deck. Just need rin and two more epics

Oakheart wouldn't hurt

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Fair. Oakheart is probably the more practical of the two, but a rin win seems satisfying.

No, don’t bother with jokeheart. There is a 5 drop that summons a demon from your deck. Use those instead.

Marek

Banned
No, don’t bother with jokeheart. There is a 5 drop that summons a demon from your deck. Use those instead.

Ah ha! I bought packs to get some more dust.

Now I have a pretty sick cubelock deck. I crafted Umbra and so far it's like fandral. 50% chance for insane value. I forgot Umbra was the most important missing legendary to the deck.

Possessed lackey is the 5 cost you were talking about. If Umbra sticks and you dark pact the lackey there's a pretty high chance it pulls a voidlord and the game is over