Hearthstone

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Dragon Paladin is definitely a thing. I don't think I've ever had a board as disgusting as this:

HF4DslU.jpg

The funny thing is I had such a shitty start and the guy was just going face and spamming "I am sorry." He got me down to 3 health before I dropped 2 antique healbots and stabilized. I let the rope come out and made him stare at this board before he conceded.

"I am sorry."

EDIT - I'm going to have to craft a golden Chromaggus so I get those golden doubles.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Dragon Paladin is definitely a thing. I don't think I've ever had a board as disgusting as this:

View attachment 24954

The funny thing is I had such a shitty start and the guy was just going face and spamming "I am sorry." He got me down to 3 health before I dropped 2 antique healbots and stabilized. I let the rope come out and made him stare at this board before he conceded.

"I am sorry."

EDIT - I'm going to have to craft a golden Chromaggus so I get those golden doubles.

Play Nefarian. He has unique quotes for each opponent class.

Druid, the wild is mine to control!
The hunter becomes the hunted!
Mage, you should be more careful when you play with Magic.
Paladin, does the Light forsake you?
Priest, the Light serves me now!
Rogue, stop hiding and face me!
Shaman, the elements obey ME now.
Warlock! You play with magic beyond your understanding!
Warrior! Your strength becomes your weakness!
Other heroes: Your magic is mine! (probably meaning Jaraxxus or Ragnaros (from Majordomo Executus))
Player summons Deathwing
D-Daddy??

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
confirmed that dropping a deathlord on majordomo executus resulted in his full screen of minions doing nothing. It wasn't until he summoned Ragnaros that Rag was using his hero power to hit two minions for 8 damage each. He then targetted my KelThuzad with a direct fatal spell, but still didn't target the deathlord. I ended up stealing 3 of his molten giants and winning easily.

DarkRider

n00b
Dragon Paladin is definitely a thing. I don't think I've ever had a board as disgusting as this:.

Yeah it's killing me already. I had made a grim patron deck that was doing pretty well but the all the giant minions in that deck hurt me. I'm assuming we'll start to see more fast decks pop up to counter it and then I'll be alright again, but until then I guess it's back to oil rogue.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Yeah it's killing me already. I had made a grim patron deck that was doing pretty well but the all the giant minions in that deck hurt me. I'm assuming we'll start to see more fast decks pop up to counter it and then I'll be alright again, but until then I guess it's back to oil rogue.

math warrior was kind of overplayed.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Even though control warrior is probably weaker than patron warrior, I still prefer it. I love shitting out 40+ armor when my opponent thinks they have me close to lethal and snowballing them with giant legendary minions.

And wtf is up with mill rogue? I ran into 4 of them so far and I've only been playing for an hour. I didn't know those were still a thing.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Even though control warrior is probably weaker than patron warrior, I still prefer it. I love shitting out 40+ armor when my opponent thinks they have me close to lethal and snowballing them with giant legendary minions.

And wtf is up with mill rogue? I ran into 4 of them so far and I've only been playing for an hour. I didn't know those were still a thing.

Today's quest is Druid or Rogue domination,

Isn't that the same for you?

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I don't think everybody gets the same quests. Especially when you factor in that some people's logs are full, and all the re-rolls and stuff. I think it's random for each person. If it wasn't, people would probably be making threads on reddit whenever the 100g 7 win quest drops.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I don't think everybody gets the same quests. Especially when you factor in that some people's logs are full, and all the re-rolls and stuff. I think it's random for each person. If it wasn't, people would probably be making threads on reddit whenever the 100g 7 win quest drops.

Well, another quest I have never gotten.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Are you still missing important cards? I assumed you had a complete collection when you started crafting golden legendary cards.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Are you still missing important cards? I assumed you had a complete collection when you started crafting golden legendary cards.

I crafted one golden legendary, under the hope it would be nerfed. I need a lot of cards still I guess. I don't have a lot of regular rare or epic cards either.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
You fellas remember when there was a bug on the quest re-rolls? You could just re-roll over and over. But it seemed to only be when you had three quests in your bank. I would always roll until I got the 100g quests.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
You fellas remember when there was a bug on the quest re-rolls? You could just re-roll over and over. But it seemed to only be when you had three quests in your bank. I would always roll until I got the 100g quests.

I think that was before my time. I am user 2999... I am way off.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I crafted one golden legendary, under the hope it would be nerfed. I need a lot of cards still I guess. I don't have a lot of regular rare or epic cards either.

What particular cards stand out that you need? What kind of deck are you wanting to make?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
What particular cards stand out that you need? What kind of deck are you wanting to make?

honestly, I am good on decks right now. The big missing cards are dr boom, ragnaros, alexstrasza, sylvanas, or thalnos (the magic buff would be great). Yesterday I crafted 2 azure drakes. Seriously. I never had them until yesterday. Fan of blades finally has an effect on enemies. Other than that, I know I don't have kodo, big game hunter.

Thing is, I can't win the important legendaries that everyone has in arena anymore. I have to gamble on classic packs, and that gamble has not been fruitful.

Basically, the game is 90% nerfed for new users who didn't sign on before 2015. Unless you pay handsomely to win.

Speaking of, you could sell your account for good money to some fat POS saudi, rapey russian, or chinese dude.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
honestly, I am good on decks right now. The big missing cards are dr boom, ragnaros, alexstrasza, sylvanas, or thalnos (the magic buff would be great). Yesterday I crafted 2 azure drakes. Seriously. I never had them until yesterday. Fan of blades finally has an effect on enemies. Other than that, I know I don't have kodo, big game hunter.

Thing is, I can't win the important legendaries that everyone has in arena anymore. I have to gamble on classic packs, and that gamble has not been fruitful.

Basically, the game is 90% nerfed for new users who didn't sign on before 2015. Unless you pay handsomely to win.

Speaking of, you could sell your account for good money to some fat POS saudi, rapey russian, or chinese dude.

Outside of oil rogue I can't think of a good reason to craft Thalnos. But if you're interested in playing oil rogue, I think the only other legendary that's a staple in that deck is Loatheb, so it's a pretty cheap deck. It's fucking insane how much damage you can burst in a single turn. Face hunters can only dream of oil rogue burst.

You kind of need Big Game Hunter. I think one is enough, but there's too many booms and other new high attack minions from BRM to not have at least one. I don't think Kodo is really important in any deck right now.

There's no way I can sell my account for anywhere near what I put into it, so I'll just continue to dump more into it like a chump. My foil collection is slowly building in the meantime.

cannonball has an insane foil collection. I think he's crafted 2 of each gold card from both nax and brm. Dude showed me a screenshot of something and I saw that he was sitting on over 100k dust. Fucking insane.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Outside of oil rogue I can't think of a good reason to craft Thalnos. But if you're interested in playing oil rogue, I think the only other legendary that's a staple in that deck is Loatheb, so it's a pretty cheap deck. It's fucking insane how much damage you can burst in a single turn. Face hunters can only dream of oil rogue burst.

You kind of need Big Game Hunter. I think one is enough, but there's too many booms and other new high attack minions from BRM to not have at least one. I don't think Kodo is really important in any deck right now.

There's no way I can sell my account for anywhere near what I put into it, so I'll just continue to dump more into it like a chump. My foil collection is slowly building in the meantime.

cannonball has an insane foil collection. I think he's crafted 2 of each gold card from both nax and brm. Dude showed me a screenshot of something and I saw that he was sitting on over 100k dust. Fucking insane.

why does blizzard give him so much dust, and me so little?

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I think he got in on that Amazon special and went overboard.

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
Downloaded it into my laptop. The iPhone version is nearly identical, but I can't re-roll dailies or spectate. Haven't tried deckbuilding on the PC version yet but I can only imagine it being easier.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Downloaded it into my laptop. The iPhone version is nearly identical, but I can't re-roll dailies or spectate. Haven't tried deckbuilding on the PC version yet but I can only imagine it being easier.

you can spectate on the desktop version, for sure. It may be possible that when you checked, no one was in a match.

re-rolling dailies - I don't know much about this. I tried it on my computer just now and it worked. So it _should_ work for you.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Pulled my second golden ancient of war today. Feels good man.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I never dust any foils.

Well, I have, and I regretted it immediately.