Hearthstone

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I was at 17. So not too high, but I was also making a lot of mistakes and realizing the better plays later on.

It's a super cool deck though. When you get Raza and start the DarkAndy machine gun going it's pretty satisfying. I run Lich king bc frostmourne is too good. Also two oozes and a crawler for tech slots, but might replace the crawler because I'm not seeing a ton of pirates in the low ranks.

I have a priest deck that has me at 11.

Been having a rough month adjusting.

Marek

Banned
The Lich king himself is deceptively tough.

I need to tweak my priest and I think I got him with a good draw. Frostmourne he uses is immune so my oozes are useless.

If I hold out for shadow word horror on draw I bet I can work it. So far I haven't seen strats for beating him yet.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Finally got the Arthas hero by beating the Lich King with all 9 classes. Some of the battles are just stupid, Paladin in particular. He's way cooler than Uther, though.

snTUNDT.jpg

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Finally got the Arthas hero by beating the Lich King with all 9 classes. Some of the battles are just stupid, Paladin in particular. He's way cooler than Uther, though.

View attachment 46333

I appreciated the level of difficulty in figuring out the Lich ling battles. Being able to use Majordomo Executus or Scaled Nightmare to achieve wincons was nice.

For me the worst fight was Hunter. Getting the opening hand right was impossible.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
The Lich king himself is deceptively tough.

I need to tweak my priest and I think I got him with a good draw. Frostmourne he uses is immune so my oozes are useless.

If I hold out for shadow word horror on draw I bet I can work it. So far I haven't seen strats for beating him yet.

Here are some hints

Paladin: majordomo
Warrior: brawl and Kelthuzad when he pulls out frostmlurne
Mage: molten giants
Hunter: molten giants
Shaman: everyfin is awesome
Druid: just be druid.
Warlock: highlander deck.
Rogue: barnes, yshaarj, deathwings, and throwaway spells
Priest: just be priest

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I appreciated the level of difficulty in figuring out the Lich ling battles. Being able to use Majordomo Executus or Scaled Nightmare to achieve wincons was nice.

For me the worst fight was Hunter. Getting the opening hand right was impossible.

Hunter one was a bitch. I think I spent close to an hour on it.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
You can glitch the warrior one with brawling durnig frostmourn phase, and then drop a public defender. He will never attack it and mill himself

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
I've taken most of the summer off with soccer and vacations - haven't touched HS in almost 8 weeks now. I've been planning to go back after I complete Trials Fusion (which is great btw). Sounds like a lot has changed...and a few things have remained.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
You can glitch the warrior one with brawling durnig frostmourn phase, and then drop a public defender. He will never attack it and mill himself

Glitchy and fun.

I just got a Scaled Nightmare to 16 million damage.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Nerf day

Kind of sad how they handle nerfs

Community asks t5 to nerf ultimate infestation

T5 nerfa fiery war axe

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
They're some big nerfs.

Farewell Innervate. Farewell Warleader.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
In wild, druid with naga and giants is broken as fuck.

Ramp ramp drop naga, drop giants same turn, play UI, heal.

Marek

Banned
Woo hoo!

Simulacrum has made Exodia Mage super fun to play now since you no longer rely on molten reflection exclusively.

I just had 6 apprentices out with antodius. So satisfying.

I regretted making a quest mage deck until I saw some famous player is taking a mage deck to HTC tourney. Copied his deck and I am figuring it out pretty well.

AAECAf0EBO0EuAiBsgLQwQINigHAAZwCyQOrBMsE5gT4B5KsAsHBApjEAtrFArnRAgA=

Pretty sure that's it.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Do you play on a pc or a mac?

Because a gopd deck tracking overlay will help you improve your rates.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Mobile only. I got an S8 so it's big enough to be fun

The problem with mobile is lack of overlays, which allow some players an edge over you.

I almost exclusively play on mobile but i know that opponents use overlays like hsdeck tracker or whatever is best now.

Marek

Banned
The problem with mobile is lack of overlays, which allow some players an edge over you.

I almost exclusively play on mobile but i know that opponents use overlays like hsdeck tracker or whatever is best now.

Yeah I figured people had overlay running.

Cest la vie

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Quick climb from rank 10 to rank 7 with Mr. Yagut valeera vanish rogue.

It's not an easy deck to pilot, but it's very powerful.

Marek

Banned
I need something to power me up to 10. Razakus is too much thinking and too long of games.

Mid range Hunter here I come.

Blizz gave me 2k dust bc of some glitch where I didn't get the right number of epics and legendaries in my 50 frozen throne packs.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I need something to power me up to 10. Razakus is too much thinking and too long of games.

Mid range Hunter here I come.

Blizz gave me 2k dust bc of some glitch where I didn't get the right number of epics and legendaries in my 50 frozen throne packs.

Midrange hunter is good for farming the mages.

Evolve shaman is farming the hunters.