Hearthstone

Marek

Banned
Have yall completed the Lich king adventure yet?

I got the death knight priest off the prologue but didn't feel like building a full deck for the third fight against the woman with 90 health.

Marek

Banned

I got the death knight priest off the prologue but didn't feel like building a full deck for the third fight against the woman with 90 health.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I spent four hours today watching Kibler's card breakdowns, I don't feel any better about what decks I'm going to create... :/

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

yes, completed the prologue.

Got most of the cards. Made decks.

Let's just say that any time I try a deck without skulking geist, I am matched with a jade druid. To me, this feels bad. I don't trust the game. So should I be teching in geist? Because when I do, I will run into another deck that doesn't care, like DK Anduin.

Marek

Banned
Nice Wes I'll add ya.

I'm playing a DK dragon priest deck and am tweaking it to own finally

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Nice Wes I'll add ya.

I'm playing a DK dragon priest deck and am tweaking it to own finally

I have had to learn to play around DarkAndy decks by holding big minions and only playing one at a time.

DarkAndy players hold their DK card to get the 5+ attack cards, so if you can wait him out, he's fucked.

Marek

Banned
I have had to learn to play around DarkAndy decks by holding big minions and only playing one at a time.

DarkAndy players hold their DK card to get the 5+ attack cards, so if you can wait him out, he's fucked.

DarkAndy. Lmao. So meta.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Defile Warlock feels so weird to play. I'm not used to being able to tap all the time without good heals and board clears. Handlock was my favorite deck of all time, but this one could be up there.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Defile Warlock feels so weird to play. I'm not used to being able to tap all the time without good heals and board clears. Handlock was my favorite deck of all time, but this one could be up there.

defile can set up some incredible board clears.

post your list

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
slapped together a druid deck and finally got the last wins I needed to complete the golden heroes.

Malfurion was the king of the early meta, but I didn't have the cards at all. Now I almost have a complete collection (it was complete before this expac), and it's still hard for me to win with druid.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Ramp druid is still one of my favourite decks. Aviana + innervate = hellooooooo

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
There are a lot of fun decks right now because the meta hasn't reach turn 6 lethal.

My favorite decks
Thijs OTK snowflipper priest
Exodia mage (wild)
Dead hand control warrior
Control priest

Also, i love build-a-beast, but this power suffers from cost. If it discounted the cost by 2, it would be very viable.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
The new Miracle Rogue is hilariously satisfying - Valera the Hollow, then 3 X Arcane giants next turn and an Edwin Van Cleef buffed to fuck!

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
The new Miracle Rogue is hilariously satisfying - Valera the Hollow, then 3 X Arcane giants next turn and an Edwin Van Cleef buffed to fuck!

What you really need is a way to drop leeroy, coin, coin, prep, coldblood, coldblood, faceless manipulator

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
What you really need is a way to drop leeroy, coin, coin, prep, coldblood, coldblood, faceless manipulator

I like the sound of that, a double Leeroy at 10ATK would be trolltastic.That's some high costs and rng reliant draws to get your OTK though.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I like the sound of that, a double Leeroy at 10ATK would be trolltastic.That's some high costs and rng reliant draws to get your OTK though.

Turn 10, Malygos, fake coin/prep, fake coin/prep...

I also run this deck with evolved kobolds. 1 damage spells become 3 damage.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Good if you've got all the cards including whatever blast face dmg spells you're holding / drawing for. These kinds of decks fail against smorc though because you end up using your spells dmg cards for removal. Fun when they pay off.

Even this current Miracle Rogue can't withstand Pirate or Evolve Shaman because it's just too fast. Great against anything mid or equal control oriented.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Good if you've got all the cards including whatever blast face dmg spells you're holding / drawing for. These kinds of decks fail against smorc though because you end up using your spells dmg cards for removal. Fun when they pay off.

Even this current Miracle Rogue can't withstand Pirate or Evolve Shaman because it's just too fast. Great against anything mid or equal control oriented.
Rogue has vanish, sap, vilespineslayers, and other means of quick and dirty removal. No need to use face damage spell on minions. Just need to survive to turn 9, which is still very doable in this meta.

Pirate warrior is still a thing, but the current agro druid stomps it flat so hard with its 1/5 taunt minions. So basically, the biggest smorc threat is dwindling to Druid, and the druid smorc is just slow enough for a rogue with saps and vanish to make it to turn 9

Marek

Banned
I crafted Raza and Kazakus today and got a pretty ruthless Highlander Priest deck going.

I never really played Reno so the 1 card only mechanic is fresh to me and I'm fucking people up pretty hard with it.

The sheer amount of clearing options and power the decktype has is trollololo in and of itself

Marek

Banned
What rank are you at?

I was at 17. So not too high, but I was also making a lot of mistakes and realizing the better plays later on.

It's a super cool deck though. When you get Raza and start the DarkAndy machine gun going it's pretty satisfying. I run Lich king bc frostmourne is too good. Also two oozes and a crawler for tech slots, but might replace the crawler because I'm not seeing a ton of pirates in the low ranks.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I love crawler. It's great in your own pitate decks (if you're asshole enough to run them). There something really satisfying about eating my own golden Patches after he's smorc'd 1HP from face.

Marek

Banned
I love crawler. It's great in your own pitate decks (if you're asshole enough to run them). There something really satisfying about eating my own golden Patches after he's smorc'd 1HP from face.

I do that too.

Why is it asshole to have crawler? Isn't pirate warrior asshole enough?