Hearthstone

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I had this guy flame me for being "away". I can't remember why they were on my friends list initially but it went something like "Fuck you. Why are you always away you fucking faggot. Change your fucking status cunt!"

:keke:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
iM5JdjW.png

OKTFHQQ.png

Y6krcXZ.png

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Also running a priest deck with Lorewalker Cho and Majordomo as the only two minions. The point of the deck is to drop lorewalker then play Mindgames same turn, trick the opponent into playing Mindgames, they summon your majordomo on their side of the board, then kill the majordomo and hit opponent with two mind blasts.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Also running a priest deck with Lorewalker Cho and Majordomo as the only two minions. The point of the deck is to drop lorewalker then play Mindgames same turn, trick the opponent into playing Mindgames, they summon your majordomo on their side of the board, then kill the majordomo and hit opponent with two mind blasts.

That sounds silly enough to work

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
That sounds silly enough to work

I got about 30 wins with that deck yesterday, but also conceded about 50 times. I haven't been able to play serious matches in a while. The good thing about the deck is that I know whether to concede or not early based on whether or not I draw Majordomo too soon. He needs to stay in your deck, which makes this deck unlike any other because your win condition is, and needs to be, completely out of your hands.

The best part is watching the opponent hover over the golden mindgames card you put in their hand, right before they play it. This is the next level of "secret."

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I got about 30 wins with that deck yesterday, but also conceded about 50 times. I haven't been able to play serious matches in a while. The good thing about the deck is that I know whether to concede or not early based on whether or not I draw Majordomo too soon. He needs to stay in your deck, which makes this deck unlike any other because your win condition is, and needs to be, completely out of your hands.

The best part is watching the opponent hover over the golden mindgames card you put in their hand, right before they play it. This is the next level of "secret."

I can see the enjoyment of a deck like this, especially when it pays off, but it's a gimmick deck. As long as you're enjoying yourself conceding more than you're succeeding.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I can see the enjoyment of a deck like this, especially when it pays off, but it's a gimmick deck. As long as you're enjoying yourself conceding more than you're succeeding.

Winning matches isn't as fun as pulling off cool tricks.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I imagine it's like a mill deck. It's so fun when it works but 90% of the time you're just pissed because coldlights are at the bottom of your deck. Or in this case, you mulligan domo.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I imagine it's like a mill deck. It's so fun when it works but 90% of the time you're just pissed because coldlights are at the bottom of your deck. Or in this case, you mulligan domo.

Right. But on the flip side, mill decks can be a huge drag on both players. There should be a fun/unfun ratio, for the win lose scenarios. That's why Team 5 has consistently fought against mill archetypes.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Blizzard issued a gift to people who opened packs yesterday before 2:30 PST. They gifted users 33% of the packs opened. So if you opened about 420 packs, then you would see 140 packs added to your queue.

I basically have everything gold now.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I am missing so much shit. I only got to open 120 packs. I may bite the bullet and buy that $500 amazon coin thing for $350 or whatever it is now. I did pull a golden patches the pirate though. I only opened like 5 legendaries, and a friend of mine opened fucking 12 the whole time I was opening my packs, and that's not counting whatever that asshole pulled before and after I opened my small-time pack stack.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I would wait. Not sure if Blizz will have a winterveil sale again. It could happen in the next 2 weeks.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Well played EW!

I'm still sticking to a no buy policy. I've gotten to a point where I don't appreciate the game like I used to, so I don't have the urge to spend cash money on it like I once did. The reduced legendary rate is also sickening. I don't want to give Blizzard money out of principal. The enjoyment of pulling a Gold or legendary from gold earned packs far outweighs that masturbatory regret of opening pack after pack and getting jack shit. Also, Overwatch.

Next time I'm pissed I'll put all that aside and buy packs though I'm sure.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
You're just more into Overwatch. HS is still great and the new cards are, to me, surprisingly good. I have been loving it so far.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
You're just more into Overwatch. HS is still great and the new cards are, to me, surprisingly good. I have been loving it so far.

Yeah, you're right. I've also gotten really shit at Hearthstone, and am always out of touch with the meta. That said, it's still a very good game, I also wish they'd do more with it - it's a bit samey...

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I would wait. Not sure if Blizz will have a winterveil sale again. It could happen in the next 2 weeks.

Winterveil sale was just classic cards. No chance Blizzard discounts the expansion they just released.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
After opening 150ish packs, I'm still missing 44 cards.

Time to do this...

WMztVTx.jpg

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I agree they won't discount the current expansion and I don't want them too. In 400+ packs I got all but 1 card, most of th golds. I would use the rest of my unused Amazon coin to buy classic packs again and try to craft more old legendaries for wild.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Are you still missing old legendaries? I figured you'd have a complete collection

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Are you still missing old legendaries? I figured you'd have a complete collection

I am missing a bunch of GvGs. Good ones like Vol'jin and sucky ones like foereaper, bolvar, iron juggernaut, flame leviathan, malorne. And I refuse to craft non gold, so completing the collection will take longer.