Hearthstone

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Mill decks have always been a thing, 485-win face Hunter.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
My face hunting skills have received many compliments of "well played".

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Handlock is still viable because you still find a lot of new players, but for old farts it's too predictable to be worth worrying about.

Still fun to beat up on.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Predictable doesn't mean an easy win. Everybody knows how handlock works. But it's viable because it does work. Dude crushed a tournament with a demonlock deck

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Predictable doesn't mean an easy win. Everybody knows how handlock works. But it's viable because it does work. Dude crushed a tournament with a demonlock deck

The demonlock deck requires you to spend daddy's cash.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Care to post up your budget Facehunter deck, EW, I'm keen to see it.

Last season there was a Facehunter deck doing the rounds that was absolutely destroying.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Care to post up your budget Facehunter deck, EW, I'm keen to see it.

Last season there was a Facehunter deck doing the rounds that was absolutely destroying.

to be honest, it's not that good right now. Everyone out there is playing with healbots, so smashing face is much more taxing.

It's kind of boring when most decks are the same.Screen Shot 2015-04-07 at 12.28.15 AM.png

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
That is a pretty sweet deck, I like the addition of the new He-Man card, and that you still run with Hyena (I <3 that card). I had a a Rogue fuck me up the He-Man and their gang up card. I was using my Mill Druid and they were down to two cards when they pulled those two. They ended me on a double up of two oils. It was devastating.

The new Mage card is very disappointing.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Thaurisan is making me rethink my deck strategy. I may go heavy and bring back starving-for-attention buzzard, as a turn 5 coin plus heman would lead to a turn 6 4-cost buzzard and a lot of cards.

Basically, Heman lets you add a lot of weight to the deck.

Ps: I am a gold hunter now.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Heman doesn't really make sense in a deck where you curve out at 3 mana and have no draw. You should try a midrange beast deck or maybe even a mech hunter

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Heman doesn't really make sense in a deck where you curve out at 3 mana and have no draw. You should try a midrange beast deck or maybe even a mech hunter

Heman was put in there for fun. The deck has two hyenas usually. Heman was added just to show off.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Heman was put in there for fun. The deck has two hyenas usually. Heman was added just to show off.

Also, I struggle a lot with Heman in that deck. Seriously, he needed to be replaced with a knife juggler or something.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Or just complete the cancer with quickshot or something equally as gay

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Ps: I am a gold hunter now.

Congrats on getting gold!

I've really got to put in the effort and get my Mage to Gold, I've still got another 60 or so wins to go, I'm just having a lot of fun with Druid and Warlock at the moment. I haven't even really focused on Rogue, Paladin or Priest. Honestly, I think my wins with those three classes would be under 10. I have no clue how to play those classes.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Congrats on getting gold!

I've really got to put in the effort and get my Mage to Gold, I've still got another 60 or so wins to go, I'm just having a lot of fun with Druid and Warlock at the moment. I haven't even really focused on Rogue, Paladin or Priest. Honestly, I think my wins with those three classes would be under 10. I have no clue how to play those classes.

Druid is the most devastating class, in my experience. If you have the chance to pick Druid in an arena run, always pick Druid. The possibility of having 2 innervate on turn 1 and a 5 cost minion drop are worth the risk of having to wait a few turns and obnoxiously heal yourself.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Is this Rogue Mill?

I'll have to post up my Druid Mill deck, it's a lot of fun!