Hearthstone

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
That deck tells me you spent a lot of money on the game. A lot.

Is winning fun? I mean, it can't give you nearly the same level of pleasure as I get when my budget decks destroy expensive decks.

What's a lot?

I've spent over $100 on the game, sure, but I've also been extremely lucky with my 100 gold buys - I've had double legendary draws from 100 packs on three occasions now. Only one was a double up. One was a golden Antonidas. I've crafted "A LOT" of cards through dust.

Buy some packs and join the winning fun time party you cheap ass. ;)

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
What's a lot?

I've spent over $100 on the game, sure, but I've also been extremely lucky with my 100 gold buys - I've had double legendary draws from 100 packs on three occasions now. Only one was a double up. One was a golden Antonidas. I've crafted "A LOT" of cards through dust.

Buy some packs and join the winning fun time party you cheap ass. ;)

Trust me, I have gotten cards from packs that I exchanged earned gold for, but dropping actual money to buy decks is lame. I did it too, but not as much as you did.

The decks I use don't need any expensive cards. The only legendary I use much is Loatheb.

You should drop Boom from your deck and be a man.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I can see where you're coming from. I'm sure there are people out there who've dropped four figures on the game and I agree; lame. I haven't bought packs in a long time as I've gotten pretty much everything I want. That said, if Blizzard release a new deck, I will most certainly buy some packs.

TBH, I find Dr. Boom is generally easily nullified in game, but he does leave a lasting effect.

Trust me, I don't run him and Ragnaros in all of my decks but I have no shame in doing so.

Srs talk, how often does this game make you rage, EW? :keke:

Let's play some HS!

Last edited:

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
EW has a golden grommash and golden sneeds, he's doing just fine

Meanwhile..

13Is9mS.jpg

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
'Grats!

I am not a part of the Golden Char team.

I really need to focus on my Mage, she's at about 410.

It's the grind though, and if you're invested in more than one Blizzard game, you can pretty much forget being in the top tier of players.

Last edited:

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
It's about that rank 20 grind, LOL. I have a 95%+ win rate in rank 20, so wins are fast and easy. It still takes a considerable amount of time to invest, though. I only have the golden Mage and Paladin portraits at the moment. My Priest is 350ish. Rest of the heroes are close to 300. I'll probably alternate between Rogue and Priest for the next golden heroes. Oil Rogue is pretty fun..

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I would tell you about my amazing hunter agro deck but everyone is copying it already. :(

ThGame

Geese's Thug
Probably get back into this soon. I played a ton at beta and just after release, always said id be back was just waiting for new cards ect. Love the arenas. Any good patches or changes just happen or upcoming??

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Meta has moved on. It's all about mill hunter now.

If mill hunter has snake traps and knife jugglers then I am the godfather of it. Seriously I think I came up with the alternations first, after the meta gimping of undertaker.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
You're better off with Knife Jugglers and Muster for Battle

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
You're better off with Knife Jugglers and Muster for Battle

when someone uses muster for battle I get hard

drop a juggler and release the hounds.

If the knives don't wipe em all out, the hounds can, but who cares right? smash face.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
here's a serious question

have you seen flare used since they gimped it?

Maybe it should be readjusted.

There should be no bad cards.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
when someone uses muster for battle I get hard

drop a juggler and release the hounds.

If the knives don't wipe em all out, the hounds can, but who cares right? smash face.

It's following it up with a Quartermaster that gets me hard.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
By the way, you can get quests that award expert packs for spectating a friend winning a match. I got the quest today and opened a Cenarius (400 dust, basically). Not too bad.

i2y0yJZ.jpg

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Ok, that explains why so many people are playing deathknights and coldlights suddenly.

It's funny how many people are playing mill decks right now. Hearthstone is not about creativity.