SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Echo mage is probably more disgusting than patron warrior:

Qy5nc6I.png

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
That's some srs BM right there, love it!

Also, dat #40dustlyfe sig!

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Still playing aggro, still having a lot of fun!

I'll be running this deck next season for sure. I need to grind to legendary (don't really have the time considering I've worked 30 days straight), this might be the deck to do it for me. EW, srs, I know you have an issue with mech mage but ALL Hunter is cheaper than anything currently in Constructive - and I have no problem winning by turn 5 with this slutty deck.

This deck is fun, sorta generic, but the Southsea Deckhand is perfect for this sort of rush, coupled with Glaivezooka, Annoyo-Tron (Glaivezooka again) for that perfectly timed unwanted double taunt right when it counts, Leeroy for the troll! Basically all face, 1% control when it matters. The win to loss on this is probably at 70/30. I'm only rank 8 so I'm sure this would need adjusting as I get further in; swamp ooze, another Irnonbeak.. ULH and Animal Companion can probably go too - get angrier!

Capture.PNG

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Aggro is pretty good up until rank 5ish. Then the problem becomes zoo, who can keep up with your early board vomit, but out tempo you in the later game when you've run out of gas. I love any deck with leeroy in it, though.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Interesting deck...i've noticed when I get owned by hunters it is very similar to that, super aggressive, low-cost minions. I am a bit surprised you only have (1) animal companion card though - that is to me one of the top 5 (3 cost) cards in the game; particularly when you pull Huffer.

I've been having a lot of success with a Windfury-Mech Shaman deck lately. By turn 3 I often have a Flametongue Totem with a Cogmaster on the left and Whirling Zapomatic on the right - 15-attack.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I have zero problem with hunter decks. My problems stem from getting my decks stacked in reverse, which has happened too often.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Finally got the Android emulator working after some tinkering. 235 dust (mountain giant) and a golden Blade Flurry!

Thanks hacks!

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Updated the hearthstone app last night and purchased the expansion for $50.

Le sigh...

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Yeah, I've already done the amazon coins thing. I'm going to extreme coupon all over these new packs once the expansion drops. Hoping to snag the complete set on launch day, if possible.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Spell power priest is really fun. When you take into account spell power from Azure Drake, Velen's Chosen, Bloodmage Thalnos, as well as Prophet Velen and Malygos, your direct damage spells become huge threats. The card draw that allows you to pull off these combos is insane, too.

Decklist:

SzR0paE.jpg

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Oh shiii.. Mill Druid is back in town!

Just faced two in ladder at rank 16.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Oh shiii.. Mill Druid is back in town!

Just faced two in ladder at rank 16.

Me too. The fucker plays control until turn 9 when he drops the tree of life, and then you need to hope you weren't playing as warlock.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
It's a fun deck, it's just a looong game. I can't see it lasting very well at all with the amount of Zoo and Aggro in constructed at the moment.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Mill decks are just for fun period. The guy caught me once, but second time around he hit a wall where he dropped a sun walker and I had an owl, and it was game over for him.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
the latest update lets you view all the new cards, and I am seriously afraid of the new Priest decks that will carry Confessor Paletress. Every time you use your hero power, she summons a legendary. How broken is that?

DarkRider

n00b
Priest is annoying but I don't think it's broken. It would get played more if it was broken and not a little boring at times.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Priest is annoying but I don't think it's broken. It would get played more if it was broken and not a little boring at times.

The thing is, the cost of building the most effective priest deck is high. Many of the necessary cards are epic. Most people can't afford it. However, most priest decks I play against are exactly like that, and they have a greater than 50% win rate against me because it always seems to have an answer, and always mulligans excellently somehow.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Priest is considered the worst class in the game, right along with Shaman. They just have annoying cards. Play around them, collect the win, and move on.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Priest is considered the worst class in the game, right along with Shaman. They just have annoying cards. Play around them, collect the win, and move on.

Priest gives me more trouble than hunters.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
You have to play around priests. Hunters are face-aiming with no regard for what you have on the board (for the most part). Like, if you're going first against a priest, don't be stupid and throw down a leper gnome (or any other sub-3 attack minion). You're just going to be countered with northshire cleric and they're going to draw a bunch of cards. Take inventory of your deck and decide what you're willing to give them in terms of cards like SW: D, mind control, and cabal. Don't flood the board with creatures that can be lightbomb'd. It's okay to not play everything you can on every turn, and it even helps in the late game where most classes run out of gas.

Priest has annoying cards, but you can turn the cards against them and force them into shitty plays. Their actions are mostly dependent on you and what you do.

Last edited:

DarkRider

n00b
Just had the best thing happen in a game. I have been playing Brian Kibler's dragon mage deck recently and ran into a control warrior using the bounce Iron Juggernauts strategy. So I managed to drop an Emperor onto a board while I have a duplicate up and had Nef and my other duplicate in my hand. Problem being I didn't count that I had 8 cards already before I dropped him. So warrior's tune starts and he doesn't even hesitate and slams a death's bite into emperor filling my hand up. He had played his Iron Juggernaut on me 2 turns earlier. So my turn starts and all I'm thinking is not Alex, not Alex. Instead I drew the mine. Turns out drawing the mine with a full hand kills it like any other card without dealing damage. So I learned something new that game lol. That and I managed to duplicate my Nefs a couple turns later and get them down to 3 cost with the duplicated emperors. Most fun I've had in the game in a while. Hopefully the xpac tomorrow will bring some more fun.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Just had the best thing happen in a game. I have been playing Brian Kibler's dragon mage deck recently and ran into a control warrior using the bounce Iron Juggernauts strategy. So I managed to drop an Emperor onto a board while I have a duplicate up and had Nef and my other duplicate in my hand. Problem being I didn't count that I had 8 cards already before I dropped him. So warrior's tune starts and he doesn't even hesitate and slams a death's bite into emperor filling my hand up. He had played his Iron Juggernaut on me 2 turns earlier. So my turn starts and all I'm thinking is not Alex, not Alex. Instead I drew the mine. Turns out drawing the mine with a full hand kills it like any other card without dealing damage. So I learned something new that game lol. That and I managed to duplicate my Nefs a couple turns later and get them down to 3 cost with the duplicated emperors. Most fun I've had in the game in a while. Hopefully the xpac tomorrow will bring some more fun.

Today I played a druid with the giant that makes you discard the top three cards every time the opponent plays a card. The guy dropped two of those giants. I ran his deck out of cards quickly, but then I learned that discards aren't the same as draws, and he wasn't forced to take fatigue. I realized then that I still couldn't fuck around on the guy and was lucky to win. That's a dangerous deck.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I guess we have to wait for it to become August 25th in Asia before they release it on August 24th in the USA.