Hearthstone

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
A but overboard. Highlander Priest is the current #1 legend after Thijs the scrubmaster got destroyed.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Played a rogue who used Gang Up on Aya Blackpaw 2x. This was after they played shadowcaster on Brann. They got a lot of value off my slowness.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
That's a fun looking deck. I need Finja, but I also need 1200 dust if I'm to craft him Gold. Guess I'm buying packs like the sucker I am.

the alternative is viewing your collection and filtering on "extra" and dusting all the cards you have duplicates of.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
the alternative is viewing your collection and filtering on "extra" and dusting all the cards you have duplicates of.

I've been doing this since day one. I don't need a regular if I have a gold. But thanks.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
There is a problem with gold crafting - too much gold will cause slowdown. As cool as some golds look, I now suffer from major slowdown moving through pages in the collection, or during matches. The game was designed with the original sets in mind and since the first release of the app we have seen the addition of three expansions and three adventures, and over 1000 new cards. It's a bit much for the system to handle. Team 5 should seriously consider a low res mode, or even better, 16 bit mode.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
As long as they change the music to 16bit as well, I fully support this suggestion.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I haven't noticed any slowdown with my golden stuff. Are you playing on an iphone 3s or something

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
that Mryagut murloc shaman is a fast climb. mixed it up a little bit, put in Neptulon for late game card draw - seems to have helped against some control decks. 20 to 14 in just over an hour. Dropped to 17 using a horrible Druid trying to complete my dailies.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
So, I got a Shifter Zerus off of a Dark Peddler. Shifter Zerus turned into a Blubber Baron (gain +1/+1 for each battlecry you play while this is in your hand). It turned into an Auctionmaster Beardo the next turn, but it still kept the buff gained by Blubber Baron. Weird shit:

Bgo7Cm0.jpg

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
So, I got a Shifter Zerus off of a Dark Peddler. Shifter Zerus turned into a Blubber Baron (gain +1/+1 for each battlecry you play while this is in your hand). It turned into an Auctionmaster Beardo the next turn, but it still kept the buff gained by Blubber Baron. Weird shit:

View attachment 41230

That's amazing. I need to run zerus for that (not just the likely potential of rag Lightlord or tirion)

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Btw, Blubber Baron is absolutely insane in C'Thun decks. I made a shitty one and I was regularly dropping 3-mana 7/7 and higher minions. People waste their removals on them and then can't handle the C'Thun train that follows. Makes me want to refine it a bit more and make it serious.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Man, a month or so after release of the new expansion, and I'm really liking the new decks. Handbuff paladin and jade druid, in particular. It's also kind of nice to have hunter at the bottom of the barrel. Priest being so strong bothers me, though. Losing isn't usually fun, but losing to priest is somehow more infuriating. Still, I think the game is the freshest it's been in a long time.

I did spend a shitload of money on cards, though. Sitting on something like 30k dust. Decided not to waste anymore gold on packs and save for the next expansion, which is coming up next (not an adventure).

I am concerned about how they're handling rotation and gutting the classic set. I hope we get full dust refund on classic changes, as I spent a shitload of dust to get classic gold cards believing they weren't changing/rotating out.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Man, a month or so after release of the new expansion, and I'm really liking the new decks. Handbuff paladin and jade druid, in particular. It's also kind of nice to have hunter at the bottom of the barrel. Priest being so strong bothers me, though. Losing isn't usually fun, but losing to priest is somehow more infuriating. Still, I think the game is the freshest it's been in a long time.

I did spend a shitload of money on cards, though. Sitting on something like 30k dust. Decided not to waste anymore gold on packs and save for the next expansion, which is coming up next (not an adventure).

I am concerned about how they're handling rotation and gutting the classic set. I hope we get full dust refund on classic changes, as I spent a shitload of dust to get classic gold cards believing they weren't changing/rotating out.

at this point, the game looks untenable unless you ignore gold cards completely. just complete the vanilla sets and you will be okay. Otherwise the pricepoint will kill your interest.

If someone offers me $1000, they will get my account with all the gold cards, and almost every legendary (only missing 10 it seems, according to my hearthpwn acct, it also doesn't know I have a golden sally)

Marek

Banned
I've been getting around to actually playing the classes that I haven't even unlocked all the basic cards in.

I made a Yogg resurrection deck with 2x arcane golems. It's pretty fucking fun. I'm still tweaking what minions I want and what spells.

I'm so behind all of yall that I still get a cheap thrill out of a brand new concept.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I've been getting around to actually playing the classes that I haven't even unlocked all the basic cards in.

I made a Yogg resurrection deck with 2x arcane golems. It's pretty fucking fun. I'm still tweaking what minions I want and what spells.

I'm so behind all of yall that I still get a cheap thrill out of a brand new concept.

the arc golems are useful in a lot of spell heavy decks. I suggest that you consider crafting Malygos. He works well in a druid deck with the golems, thaurissan, and a gadgetzan auctioneer. You can also put him in a rogue deck, with the golems, edwin vanclef, and some questing adventurers.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
So what you're trying to say EW, is he should buy packs.

Marek

Banned
the arc golems are useful in a lot of spell heavy decks. I suggest that you consider crafting Malygos. He works well in a druid deck with the golems, thaurissan, and a gadgetzan auctioneer. You can also put him in a rogue deck, with the golems, edwin vanclef, and some questing adventurers.

Always wanted malygos. Definitely don't have the dust for it.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
God, I love handbuff paladin. Like, seriously love it. I think it surpasses the original handlock as my favorite deck. I probably have like 5 different variations of that deck saved. I love shitting out 3-mana 11/10s with charge and divine shield.