Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10505657585960
Results 1,476 to 1,482 of 1482

Thread: Hearthstone

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Wasabi View Post
    I went to a local fireside. It was interesting, to say the least. About 80+ gamers. My wife was the only woman there. Lots of kids.
    Your waifu must be a very interesting woman.... or a very doting body pillow

What a long, strange trip it's been. And still we roll down this baffling road, missing those who have left us. Daisuke Jigen, Sifl, SNK4EVER, Nightmare_Tony, Boog, Zero Satori. Gone but not forgotten.

I'm enjoying the blizzcon team battles right now. Wild is almost done, the championship will be tomorrow.

Also the expansion announcement was cooler than expected.

It seems like there be some really cool epic weapon cards. Some will be meme-ish for sure. But if the average is as high as the DK cards for usable vs. Meme, it should be good stuff.

Also they announced a free epic for everyone starting Monday. It has a proc that goes every time you cast three spells in a turn. You end up with one of a variety of treasures that have crazy effects. Rouge and priest should see good value from it.
    Last edited by Poppy; 11-03-2017 at 05:30 PM.

What a long, strange trip it's been. And still we roll down this baffling road, missing those who have left us. Daisuke Jigen, Sifl, SNK4EVER, Nightmare_Tony, Boog, Zero Satori. Gone but not forgotten.

Edo Express Delivery Guy

Occult Archmage

Another cash grab already?

Time to whip out the Harrison Jones. Lot of weapons that belong in a museum.
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

Edo Express Delivery Guy

Time to start accumulating gold. Frozen Throne was the first expansion when I didn't spend any money on the expansion, worked out fine. It's just become to expensive, so I'm not planning to spend any money this time around either.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocko View Post
    Time to start accumulating gold. Frozen Throne was the first expansion when I didn't spend any money on the expansion, worked out fine. It's just become to expensive, so I'm not planning to spend any money this time around either.
    I think that arena is going to be the way to go.

Builds your collection and keeps you out of the salt sea of constructed
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

Thread Information