Hi! Hello? Oh dear, I've gone and done something wrong, haven't I?

Kid Fenris

Rugal's Thug
10 Year Member
Well, it's time to introduce myself. I'm Kid Fenris. I like video games. I write about them here and there. Sometimes I even write about SNK games!

I have a Neo Geo Pocket Color that I like very much, but I don't have a Neo Geo home system of any kind. Of course, I WANTED one back when I was a kid, so I'm weighing the pros and cons of just saying the hell with it and buying a big ol' AES homecart bigger-badder-better thing to make my lovely wife jealous while I play Cyberlip with a suggestively positioned joystick.

I do have some semi-interesting SNK odds and ends, like this flyer for the unreleased US PlayStation 2 version of Metal Slug 3, and this preview copy of the equally unreleased Xbox version of The King of Fighters '94 ReBout.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Well, it's time to introduce myself. I'm Kid Fenris. I like video games. I write about them here and there. Sometimes I even write about SNK games!

I have a Neo Geo Pocket Color that I like very much, but I don't have a Neo Geo home system of any kind. Of course, I WANTED one back when I was a kid, so I'm weighing the pros and cons of just saying the hell with it and buying a big ol' AES homecart bigger-badder-better thing to make my lovely wife jealous while I play Cyberlip with a suggestively positioned joystick.

I do have some semi-interesting SNK odds and ends, like this flyer for the unreleased US PlayStation 2 version of Metal Slug 3, and this preview copy of the equally unreleased Xbox version of The King of Fighters '94 ReBout.

Write THIS up mofo....

IMG_0388_zps9a9ab18c.jpg

xROTx

Kid Fenris

Rugal's Thug
10 Year Member
Write THIS up mofo....

IMG

xROTx

A mediocre port of the nose-picking PICK guy from Tips & Tricks Magazine. Inferior graphics and uncoordinated play control make this one for fans only. 5.32/10 (not an average).

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
A mediocre port of the nose-picking PICK guy from Tips & Tricks Magazine. Inferior graphics and uncoordinated play control make this one for fans only. 5.32/10 (not an average).

I can 1cc the Nose Pick... BEAT THAT!!

xROTx

PS. On topic... welcome... if Gohan_Sex sorta likes you... you may stay and play....