Neo Geo Secret Santa 2014 pics start post 85

My Secret Santa gave me a Princess Mononoke Blu-Ray, a trio of candy canes, and an awesome illustrated card to tie the whole thing together.IMG_5282.jpg

I'm not 100% certain who my Secret Santa was (since they forgot to include their name on the card), but thanks for making my holiday season/Jackpot Month extra-special.

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
I got my package. Its awesome. I have to get some pics up. I have got all the things for mine, just gotta draw my pic and it will be out by weeks end!!!!

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
I still haven't quite recovered from this one.
View attachment 21179
Loegan43...you've totally outdone yourself. I can't thank you enough for the awesome gifts. You totally paid attention to what I liked and you hit it out of the park! The Sega tokens and holy balls Ikaruga...far beyond what anyone expects from a Secret Santa gift. Thanks again man and Merry Xmas.

I.. uh.. i need to change my pants. Loegan, that's awesome! It's a SEGA MIRACLE!

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
DZ...holy shit. Loegan needs to get out of your head!

-Hibikster-

Bead Banger
Package just got sent out! Should be arriving next Tuesday. Hope my recipient likes it.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
mine went out yesterday. hopefully there by saturday.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Awesome, loegan43 - very very nice.

I ordered my stuff from a place I order from twice a month. This is the first time they've been slow. Just shipped today after ordering 10 days ago :/ I have a backup plan in place; if needed.

Keep the pics comin', cool stuff!

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
I call dibs on being Loegan's giftee next year :D

I apologize in advance for my next year's giftee. I wanted to torment another member here with something made from Quan's HNR factory but it completely slipped my mind.

-Hibikster-

Bead Banger
J5Vh0Qt.jpg

Awesome! I've been looking for a way to divulge into the world of programming and this book looks legit as hell. Can't wait to dig into this thing. Thanks a lot!

Attachments

• J5Vh0Qt.jpg
    J5Vh0Qt.jpg
    570.2 KB · Views: 222

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Got Some great things from The Noid:
L2zrvhpl.jpg

I just got into PCE with a Duo, but only have a couple of games so far, so getting Darius and R-Type is AMAZING! I don't have a KOF game for MVS, so it's pretty great to get KOF '99 (hopefully I won't get a disease from this Yaton :D).

Thanks so much Noid!!!

P.S.: I went out in the snow storm today to get the last gift I needed for my giftee. I'll have the package in the post today or tomorrow at the latest and will send my giftee a PM just in case the package shows up late.

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
Finally got my giftees drawing done and their package sent out to them today. I hope they like what I got them.