Neo Geo Secret Santa 2014 pics start post 85

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Well there is a penis in that picture, so all is not lost. Creative idea, that's awesome.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
iMsdgGq.jpg

Brilliant.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Amazon seller sent me the wrong item...so now I'm waiting on a replacement. Good news is my pick will get an extra gift.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
ughh, I've got everything ready to go except for one last thing I ordered which was supposed to be here last thursday :mad: I'm gonna give it one more day to see if it shows tomorrow. if not I'm shipping out the main box on Tuesday regardless, and I'll send the other thing sometime after.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Secret Santa Master List
DecepticonZero-neo ash
GGallegos1-demoguy
NickRB-Renmauzo
CDamm-Lemony
Renmauzo-stevenk
Twe3k-nickrb
DemoGuy-Phyeir
Danthor-wataru330
Smokehouse-NoClip
Ookitarepanda-smokehouse
Yodd-jibbajabba
JibbaJaba
Wataru330-twe3k
TeddyKGB-coryoon
Mugicha-scrubsy
NeoAsh-bradtemple87
NoClip-fox1
Nertendo-InsaneBen
Beelzebub-mjmjr25
Fox1-loegan43
Mjmjr25-ggallegos1
InsaneBen-Nertendo
Scrubsy-cdamm
BradTemple87-beefyhits
-Hibikster- Danthor
Phyeir-Beelzebub
GregN-ookitarepanda
Oldschool-hibikster
Coryoon-Broken
Lemony-mugicha
ArborMatt-oldschool
SteveNK-TAP
TAP-TeddyKGB
Loegan 43-DecepticonZero

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
my gifts are going out in the next day or two. just waiting on my wifes baking to get done for my traditional inclusion of it in the box.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
I hope to get mine out within the next week. I am waiting on one of the items to arrive from overseas.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
My final gift arrived and my present will go out tonight. I also had my Santa gift waiting for me. I'll unbox and post pics tonight.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Mine went out tonight. Fingers crossed it doesn't get raped at US customs for three months.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
I still haven't quite recovered from this one.
IMG_2014120846827.jpg
Loegan43...you've totally outdone yourself. I can't thank you enough for the awesome gifts. You totally paid attention to what I liked and you hit it out of the park! The Sega tokens and holy balls Ikaruga...far beyond what anyone expects from a Secret Santa gift. Thanks again man and Merry Xmas.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
View attachment 21179
Loegan43...you've totally outdone yourself. I can't thank you enough for the awesome gifts. You totally paid attention to what I liked and you hit it out of the park! The Sega tokens and holy balls Ikaruga...far beyond what anyone expects from a Secret Santa gift. Thanks again man and Merry Xmas.

Fuck me I need to go get my parcel back from the post office...

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
View attachment 21179

Damn. :)

Nice all around! (the haul, the gifter, and the giftee)

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
My santa brotha should get his package this friday :D

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Where the fuck is the drawing?

the drawing was secret. hence 'secret santa'.

oh and holy shit loegan! nice job. whomever im buying for- it's not nearly that nice, lol. seriously. holy shit.

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
the drawing was secret. hence 'secret santa'.

oh and holy shit loegan! nice job. whomever im buying for- it's not nearly that nice, lol. seriously. holy shit.

I think Jibba was talking about the fact that everyone was supposed to draw something for their giftee this year.

Still, seeing how generous Loegan's43's gift was, I think not drawing something could probably be overlooked. :p Nice Haul DZ! and some splendid generosity from Loegan43!

I still have to finish the drawings I'm doing for my giftee, which I'll hopefully finish tomorrow. Then I can get my giftee's package sent out Wednesday, which should still be plenty of time.

scrubsy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Amazon screwed up one of my gifts, so I need to get a replacement. My person will get it probably next week. Nice stuff so far guys.