Neo Geo Secret Santa 2014 pics start post 85

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Don't know how I missed this thread. Sign me up too.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
The list in post 16 is our final list. I have already done all the matchups and I'll be starting to send out emails in awhile.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
The list in post 16 is our final list. I have already done all the matchups and I'll be starting to send out emails in awhile.

I am glad to see that Smoke House made the cut…but it seems I missed the cut :keke:...

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
I am glad to see that Smoke House made the cut…but it seems I missed the cut :keke:...
:lolz: fixed.

Ok everyone has the contact info and what their Secret Santa would like. Please again don't forget the artwork and please make sure that they will get the gift before Xmas! Also, lets try to get pictures of your gets posted up asap for us all to see. Im hoping for an easy year, but if you fail to send your gift out... you will be named and shamed by some of the best bandwagon hoppers this forum can offer.

With this, I hang up my santa hat for the year and gladly hand the job back over to CDamm.

Thanks folks!

bartre

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
damn, missed it.
ah well, there's always next year.
have fun guys, these are always great!

scrubsy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Can we use photoshop/illustrator for our picture? or should it be all pencil/pen?

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Waiting on one last item to arrive from amazon and my secret Santa gift will be on its way out.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Mine is en route to my destination and then will ship by next week.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
I love SS time. It's fun piecing together some good/funny shiz for the giftee. ;) Teddy's sex in a box is almost complete!

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
I love SS time. It's fun piecing together some good/funny shiz for the giftee. ;) Teddy's sex in a box is almost complete!

Still waiting on a not-yet released item for my SS recipient, then my bundle of love will be sent out!

That being said, I did receive a little something in the mail today... Happy Festivus to you too Tapper. :lolz:

iMsdgGq.jpg

VpxT9zj.jpg