Neo Geo Secret Santa 2014 pics start post 85

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Yeah, thanks for posting. Ban from future secret santas plz. Those of us that put in significant effort and/or expense do not appreciate those that do not.

This.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member

I doubt that he'll attempt to sign up for another one. I just felt obligated to make sure that whoever got snubbed on the thank you at the very least got one. It's a shame though, we've been hearing about this drawing for three years now, and I would have liked to see it.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I know that feel bro, I'm still waiting for Rot to post pics of the gifts he received.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
I doubt that he'll attempt to sign up for another one. I just felt obligated to make sure that whoever got snubbed on the thank you at the very least got one. It's a shame though, we've been hearing about this drawing for three years now, and I would have liked to see it.

IMG_2828.JPG

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
Thanks for finally coming back say something, I guess? I feel like the thanks really goes to to DZ for telling you to do so, though. And yeah, I did put a lot of effort into your gift even though I had no idea who you were, because that's how I'd have wanted to be treated. You got by far the most epic cock drawing given out that year, and I even framed the fucking thing. So it was pretty awesome when you couldn't be assed to take 5 minutes to take a pic and post, even if only to pretend that you gave a shit. You had 5 minutes to spare when it was time to sign up, though.

I mean, apology accepted or whatever, but go back to not being here.

This :up:

Seriously, I would have also been pissed off on general principles. I've always put a lot of thought into gift selection each year as well.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
ok this dude deserve a ban. That fucker better have that framed somewhere.

Jibbajaba

10 Year Member
ok this dude deserve a ban. That fucker better have that framed somewhere.

If I remember correctly, I framed it before I sent it to him. Just to make it that much harder to throw away.

Jibbajaba

10 Year Member
This :up:

Seriously, I would have also been pissed off on general principles. I've always put a lot of thought into gift selection each year as well.

I still have the cans you sent me in 2015. Best headphones I’ve ever owned.

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
If I remember correctly, I framed it before I sent it to him. Just to make it that much harder to throw away.

Ok the dude needs to video himself doing the kowtow to the unicorn cawk pic to prove he still has it while asking for forgiveness. If not ban

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
That sucks. Not saying a simple thank you till 6 months later.

Def. ban from future Secret Santa.

Jibbajaba

10 Year Member
I appreciate that the guy came back and tried to do the right thing after DZ mentioned something to him, especially when he isn't a forum regular and therefore doesn't have a rep that he needs to protect. He also PMed me to apologize. Yes it was shitty that he forgot to come back and ever say anything, but let's not forget that we have people who straight-up don't send their gifts after signing up.

Edit: I wasn't thinking of or taking about Rot when I wrote this. Rot's had a tough year.

Last edited:

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
Damn rot need to kowtow naked for forgiveness too.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Didn't he never send a package either? WTF

It's OK bro, I took care of it and bartre was happy with what he received so no hard feelings here. I gave Rot a break on the gift, going through cancer treatment can really bring a man down. I wish he asked his wife to take a picture of the gifts he received though. I think she takes pictures regularly for her ebay listing so that wasn't too much to ask IMO.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Haha, I remember that drawing, so awesome. You must have linked it in chat.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Heh... lads...

I know I owe Bartre stuff... and it wil be resolved....

I also know I owe Cory stuff... and that will be resolved...

So don't sweat it... It's on my longass list of shit to do....

As mod I appreciate that I should be held to account for my own fubars... so that's fine... but I will sort this out...

I aint making excuses...

xROTx

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
You don't owe me anything bro. All I ask is for you to take a pic of what you received out of respect for bradtemple87.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
You don't owe me anything bro. All I ask is for you to take a pic of what you received out of respect for bradtemple87.

That I will do later....

However... It aint right... and so I know I am a slow ass shipper of stuff... always have been....

BUT I sent a PM... I'll make this right even if I have to beat the living fook out of you...and Bartre...

xROTx

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Heh... lads...

I know I owe Bartre stuff... and it wil be resolved....

I also know I owe Cory stuff... and that will be resolved...

So don't sweat it... It's on my longass list of shit to do....

As mod I appreciate that I should be held to account for my own fubars... so that's fine... but I will sort this out...

I aint making excuses...

xROTx

Ban pls.