My attempt at collecting

giggsy07

Edo Express Delivery Guy
My attempt at collecting.All originals but that handsome yellow bastad..image.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
very nice start at your collection and loving that world heroes perfect cart, not easy to find!

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Quality over quantity brother. You have some good titles and that ugly ass banana will at least keep you busy until the real thing comes around (Mine sure does)

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
can't read the XXX Box?! whatsit?

giggsy07

Edo Express Delivery Guy
can't read the XXX Box?! whatsit?

That would be vagtasic voyage starring Spud Big Gun Murphy and a few famous flame haired Irish ladies.Highly recommended..:)

Last edited:

Halfabag

B. Jenet's Firstmate
It's shroom ffs! Gay or not, he will rip the shit out of anything. Butt holes included!!!!

giggsy07

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Ha ha ha, fook me, if I had one of them I'd be called totallyfullbag! :lolz:
Anyway, back on track, you have a nice little collection going there, do you collect/play for anything else?
Ha ha good 1 bro:).Totallyfullbag i shall address you as from here on in:)Thanks regarding the small collection.No i game on pc mostly and neo on a quiet night when fek all else on.Pc engine interests me but that could leave me divorced and homeless you know yourself.Have you a collection yourself?

Halfabag

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Yeah man, a small.....ish collection for megadrive, PC Engine, amiga, neo geo, gamecube and amstrad cpc464!
If I had the room, i would have my collection pics on here in a heartbeat. Most of it is stored away unfortunately. What's gaming like on the pc? I've never been into it tbh.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
It's shroom ffs! Gay or not, he will rip the shit out of anything. Butt holes included!!!!

ExaowIy.jpg

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
That would be vagtasic voyage starring Spud Big Gun Murphy and a few famous flame haired Irish ladies.Highly recommended..:)

hrrmmm?
well it looks to me that the minibox second to the bottom's meg count is XXX? can't make out anything for the name though? maybe its for tne multicart? would like to see it clearly

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
hrrmmm?
well it looks to me that the minibox second to the bottom's meg count is XXX? can't make out anything for the name though? maybe its for tne multicart? would like to see it clearly

It says Multigame 161-in-1

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
the space between L and T kept me from lumping it together! I can make it out now.

Weird I guess?