Idiot Ebola Nurse...

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Unlawfully detained.

Hope she wins a nice settlement.

Whether this is true or not it's worth going beyond the letter of the law in some circumstances.

There are a lot of people who are scared about what's going on and yes, I'm almost certain that it will pan out that the hysteria of the masses is as stupid as ever, but if the cost to me personally to allay that fear in a great deal of people was to sit on my sofa at home for a couple of weeks then I would consider it a price worth paying.

I don't always have to look to the law to tell me when something is or isn't worth doing for somebody else.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
my first thought was, no one can be that dumb, especially not a health professional whose job it is to know better.

Must be fake, right?

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
I don't really understand all of the "she should know better' comments.

She does know better than all of the bureaucrats and politicians that are currently putting these quarantines in place. She is not sick, she is not contagious. End of story.

Also for the sake of accuracy and since RabbitTroop reminded me, I had forgotten about the second nurse infected. So 4 cases, 2 transmitted inside the country. It sure is a real fucking epidemic we have on our hands, best to shut down the borders and lock people in their houses.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
there are nearly a dozen countries that have instituted visa bans from afflicted areas

why is she special? if she's clean then great, the petulant media whoring makes no sense

lithy

20 Year Member
there are nearly a dozen countries that have instituted visa bans from afflicted areas

why is she special? if she's clean then great, the petulant media whoring makes no sense

What do you mean "if"?

She isn't sick.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
CDC website says the virus is detectable only after the onset of symptoms, incubation period is 21 days max from exposure, so.. until the 21st day passes there remains a risk, however small.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
If Southtown Kid and Galfordo had a baby I hope it would come out like GohanX

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
White bitch entitlement...

End fucking thread.

The initial quarentine order may have been harsh, but telling people to stay home for the incubation period just to be on the safe side and you say no?

Take away her license or nursing status, w/e it's called.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Charge her with a crime when she commits one.

Preemptive strike much?

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
A good example is the dumbfuck doctor in New York who lied about his self quarantine. He felt sluggish & still decided to go out running in the park, eating in restaurant, riding the subway & then fucking bowling...Who else know what the fuck this guy did. If a fucking doctor is this careless, how the fuck are we suppose to rely on people to self quarantine themselves.

This is the problem. People resent what this doctor did, and if that nurse were to actually leave her home right now, I wouldn't doubt somebody is going to gun her down the moment she walks out of her front door.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
I don't really understand all of the "she should know better' comments.

She does know better than all of the bureaucrats and politicians that are currently putting these quarantines in place. She is not sick, she is not contagious. End of story.
We know that now. We didn't know it at the time a girl with a fever got on an airplane. You libertarians want us all to go around defiantly motorcycle helmet-less until we're all dead, in order to uphold some highfalutin ideal about individuality trumping the good of any larger group. The Left and the Right both have their irritating wackos, but it's by far the head-up-their-ass, anti-pragmatism libertarians who annoy me the most.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Just reading about what that doctor did....A DOCTOR! Yesterday shapes the future.......
BB

lithy

20 Year Member
We know that now. We didn't know it at the time a girl with a fever got on an airplane.

What now? Are you talking about this nurse? In which case, she got off the airplane and the initial reading said she had a fever so she was quarantined. Appropriately, I believe. Then she was rechecked and found with no fever and tested for ebola and tested negative. So, she should be released. If you are arrested and acquitted or never charged do they just keep you in jail for the chance that you might commit a crime in the next 21 days?

You libertarians want us all to go around defiantly motorcycle helmet-less until we're all dead, in order to uphold some highfalutin ideal about individuality trumping the good of any larger group. The Left and the Right both have their irritating wackos, but it's by far the head-up-their-ass, anti-pragmatism libertarians who annoy me the most.

Freedom is the power to destroy yourself or something like that.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
What now? Are you talking about this nurse? In which case, she got off the airplane and the initial reading said she had a fever so she was quarantined. Appropriately, I believe. Then she was rechecked and found with no fever and tested for ebola and tested negative. So, she should be released. If you are arrested and acquitted or never charged do they just keep you in jail for the chance that you might commit a crime in the next 21 days?

Freedom is the power to destroy yourself or something like that.

Leaving criminal comparisons to one side, all anyone is asking her for is some consideration.

Put it another way, would you rather eat your wife's pussy 10 days before she wiped the shit off an ebola (21 day incubation) victims shit hole or 10 days after?

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Leaving criminal comparisons to one side, all anyone is asking her for is some consideration.

Put it another way, would you rather eat your wife's pussy 10 days before she wiped the shit off an ebola (21 day incubation) victims shit hole or 10 days after?

Pretty much this. Suck up the fucking 21 days and move on. This shouldn't even be a fucking debate.

lithy

20 Year Member

Did she wipe the shit with her pussy?

Sorry for not sharing the in the paranoid circle jerk.

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
B0FvuHECMAAeoM5.0.png

control by fear and alternative sweeteners

Force

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
20 Year Member
You're only contagious when you show symptoms. She's not showing any symptoms. On top of that she's tested negative. What's there to debate here?

All logic aside, I have to wonder how contagious this disease really is even when you're symptomatic. Have you guys noticed that none of the presby plano staff that came in contact with mr. duncan during his first hospital visit came up positive, even though he was quite symptomatic. Keep in mind that none of them were more than likely not using any special PPE beyond gloves. Hell, half the time nurses and doctors don't even use gloves for routine exams.

Last edited:

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
This really wouldn't be such an issue but we had that stupid doctor in New York. Despite showing symptoms he still went out & even lied about it. The soldiers are being quarantine, yet for some reason this entitled bitch says why why why.