Greetings from NW Ohio!

GeePM

Armored Scrum Object
Hey everyone! I totally forgot this section existed and never bothered to say whats up.

I'm from the NW region of Ohio, and let me tell you the arcade scene is pretty much dead out here...the closet thing we have to any kind of decent arcade is inside Cedar Point.

I started getting into NeoGeo earlier this year when I took a visit to a local game shop and the owner had a Neo cab in his store. I've always been a fan of the Metal Slug series but never really got to fully appreciate it on actual hardware. Needless to say, it was so amazing to actually be able to finally play on a real machine. I told myself, I have to get myself one of these.

Flash forward about 4 months later and I picked up a good ol Big Red and have been fixing and adding new parts to her, and building a collection.

I've been here for a couple months now and you guys are pretty rad from what I've seen. I'm looking forward to getting more involved with the community and trying as much as possible to give back!

ntfm.jpg

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
That's a great looking cab. Did you pick it up locally? I love my CMVS but still have dreams of one day filling my home with arcade cabs. :)

GeePM

Armored Scrum Object
I had to actually go to a bit south of Cleveland for it.
Some of the vinyl is ripped on the side, but not a whole lot. The overlay I replaced myself, since there was some fucking weird ass one on there before. I did a battery mod myself as well. Only issue I have is the 3rd slot doesn't seen to work properly. Loads up a game in it with fucked up graphics. Gave it a good clean and still having issues. I'm considering just buying a new board.