FT Viewpoint MVS Cart with Mini

Ash Burton

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
145   0   0
Just picked up another cab and it came with this little box of hell called viewpoint. I like my hopes and dreams to much to try and play it. Looking to trade out for the following + or - cash, not sure on prices lately so let me know,

Nightmare in the dark
Neo Mr Do
Neo Drift Out
Up for other suggestions as well.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Rating - 100%
325   0   0
How the fuck someone with a 0 posts count can post in the market place anyway? :scratch:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
He slipped through. Like a frog.

Hypnotoad.gif

sell us all your stuff. so we can finance our bootleg operations.

Ash Burton

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 100%
145   0   0
Bump with apologies to those who PM'd me on this as some stuff came up right after this. Also my little message sign that usually pops up and tells me I have a message has not been popping up for some reason so I missed a few. I will go through the pm's accordingly but I may post this for sale soon with some other carts as I have tracked down a Neo Mr. Do that I was after.

TonyS16

n00b
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello,

@ Ash Burton: I am still interested if your View Point is still available.

@ CORY_POOOOOOOOON!, Kid Panda, cdamm : To my knowledge the only mistake I made was to have misread the post of Ash Burton, regarding NITD & NDO. Is this a reason to welcome me like this? As you noticed, english is not my mother tongue, I have more chance to do such mistakes. I apologize again but errors happen. Greetings from my frog-eating country.

Tony

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Ban France. Please.

OP: Good luck finding NitD, been looking for it for a few years.

Last edited:

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
Hello,

@ Ash Burton: I am still interested if your View Point is still available.

@ CORY_POOOOOOOOON!, Kid Panda, cdamm : To my knowledge the only mistake I made was to have misread the post of Ash Burton, regarding NITD & NDO. Is this a reason to welcome me like this? As you noticed, english is not my mother tongue, I have more chance to do such mistakes. I apologize again but errors happen. Greetings from my frog-eating country.

Tony

STFU man. Your posts = your feedback, yet you've been registered for almost 4 years. Leech.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Rating - 100%
325   0   0

Nope, your mistake was to ignore the market rules. You've been here for 3 years and you still haven't read them. When we add the fact that you have no freaking idea of what just took place in the marketplace and just post here like nothing happened, it really points out that you don't read these forums at all. Your country has nothing to do with this. If you come here for the marketplace only, you gonna get got, whoever you are, french or not.

BTW, I wish our boring prime minister was as entertaining as your president :keke:

fran-ois-hollande-010.jpg

Last edited:

becks!

n00b
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
imma reply with a LOL coz the replies to the frenchie just made me laugh :D

also, im keen on the viewpoint pm me with a price u are happy with and ill counter/accept - ill keep an eye out for when you post some more trades as well

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
also, im keen on the viewpoint pm me
you haven't posted outside the market since 2009 and have a total of 26 posts outside of the market in 8 years... don't "LOL" too hard.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
you haven't posted outside the market since 2009 and have a total of 26 posts outside of the market in 8 years... don't "LOL" too hard.

Word!

We need another Vanilla storm. With less sugar this time around ;)

becks!

n00b
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
awww nooo, do i have to post spam everyday to keep you happy?

if your gonna pounce on everyone that is "trying" to contribute because they have only started to get back into the arcade scene coz their life is busy as FUCK, then fuck you get out of your little e-box and live a little plz... and yes im now LOL'ing at u

TonyS16

n00b
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You're all not fair with this posts number thing. As you can read in the market rules : "Any user who wants to sell or trade through the forums shall meet the following requirements: they shall have been a member for at least one month and/or have a post count of at least 100 posts". This is a "or" and I satisfy the condition "member for at least one month".

BTW, I have created my own collection page.

Now I leave this topic that we all polluted enough I think.

KRiSX

King's Dry Cleaner
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Ash, I'd be very keen to buy this off you, but I assume you've already had offers. If not and you decide to straight up sell, please let me know :)

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
@becks!: You are trying to contribute? Where? As I said, your last post outside the market is from 2009 - yet you came back to the market place exclusively more than once. Nobody expects you to spam and shit, and a lot of people (myself included) do have busy real lifes.

@TonyS16: It's not about post count. It's about the way people use these forums. This place is a community first, market place second.

I suggest both of you read through this thread. Let me highlight the most important part for you:
Just be active. Post to the forums. Find a topic or thread to contribute to.

It's not too much to ask for some participation and contribution outside of scooping items or cashing out. The only reason this place is a hub for sales is that the community at large is popular and the userbase is very active. Coming here to only use that and not participating is exploitation of resources.

The "can't contribute" excuse or "I have nothing to talk about" is lazy. There are plenty of threads to post in, discussions to start, etc. It's not about spamming or churning.. it's not about post count. Its about bringing something to the table beyond a wallet and some PCBs. Post in a high score thread. Post pics of the rare stuff you own. If your interest in the Neo drove you here, there should be no problem in finding something in common. The Neo has been "officially dead" for a decade and the site is still very popular. We expanded our horizons, SNKP is still putting out games and we have an active Non-Neo focused set of sub-forums.

If this is too much to ask, we don't want you here.