Are there any good PS4 bundles on the horizon?

T.A.P.

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
I was supposed to get a PS4 a couple of weeks ago but the deal ended up falling through. :(

I still want to get a system, but I'm wondering if I should just wait.

Are there any good bundles out there (or that will be coming soon)?

I don't give a shit about Destiny and would rather have a standard black PS4 anyway.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Depends on the retailers but they usually reveal their black Friday ads a couple of weeks before to build up hype and there's always a bundle of some kind then. If you can wait it out, I'm sure you can find a good deal.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
probably nothing that will blow your mind.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Ge a Wii U, the system is an a roll right now.

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
Just look on craigslist or ebay for a broken one. I bought one for $100 that was "over heating". Took it apart & aired it out(lots of dust). I then replaced the thermal paste & installed a 2tb hard drive. All together I spent around $250 and have a working PS4 that's now just sitting in my closet collecting dust.

Azra113

Street Hoop Star
10 Year Member
I am waiting for the console to have more games before I purchase it.

I actually waited till GTAV came out to purchase my ps3 and was pretty happy with having an already extensive catalog of games available to me.

giggsy07

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Just look on craigslist or ebay for a broken one. I bought one for $100 that was "over heating". Took it apart & aired it out(lots of dust). I then replaced the thermal paste & installed a 2tb hard drive. All together I spent around $250 and have a working PS4 that's now just sitting in my closet collecting dust.
Well done dude nice work..

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
I 've heard rumors of an Evil Within PS4 but can't find any info on it.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
I heard a rumor about a future Bloodborn bundle.... But who knows. I know Blodborn is probably the number one reason I want a PS4, don't know if that is a lot of others as well.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
yeah, I'm hoping for a Bloodborne bundle, but no announcement as of yet and the game is not scheduled for release until February ... not sure if you're willing to wait that long.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member

And the cycle continues.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Buy.com runs PS4s for $360 like twice a month on eBay. White Destiny bundle is currently the only one out there but retailers will be packaging all kinds of shit together on Black Friday.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
I'm in the same boat with tung and roker, a Bloodborne bundle is what I'm waiting for.

jamie666

Genam's Azami Sharpener
I was supposed to get a PS4 a couple of weeks ago but the deal ended up falling through. :(

I still want to get a system, but I'm wondering if I should just wait.

Are there any good bundles out there (or that will be coming soon)?

I don't give a shit about Destiny and would rather have a standard black PS4 anyway.

Not bashing your decision at all but exactly what good games are out there to make you want to get a PS4? Just curious as I also want one but cant see any real gems out for the machine yet.