MVS Cart Spine Artwork

Mai_Lover

Dodgeball Yakuza
I know I am very late to the party but did I miss getting these? The links to the mirror are no longer up.

Thank you,
GAMEFAN

Hi Gamefan. To what mirror are you referring? All you need to do is either Right click the image and save as, or right click and choose open in new tab which shows the full size image in a new tab. Then you can right click and download to your computer that way too.

So anyway, after a few year hiatus I'm back in the SNK mood once again. If there are any more requests, let me know. See you on the forums.

Mai_Lover

Dodgeball Yakuza
I just wanna say that these are amazeballs. Srsly good jawb

I am humbled by your compliment. I've sort of started a shockbox insert thread as well. Not sure how far I will take it though, because Southtown has its own amazing library of offerings. Cheers.

fluxcore

Another Striker
Still loving these labels, I print them on some cardboard boxes I have and they look beautiful. Will take a pick when I have a couple more printed.

If you are still looking to fill in some gaps, may I request labels for Neo Turf Masters and Galaxy Fight? Many thanks again!

Mai_Lover

Dodgeball Yakuza
Still loving these labels, I print them on some cardboard boxes I have and they look beautiful. Will take a pick when I have a couple more printed. If you are still looking to fill in some gaps, may I request labels for Neo Turf Masters and Galaxy Fight? Many thanks again!

Sure can do! And yeah, I'd love to see your collection.
:D

Mai_Lover

Dodgeball Yakuza
Per request, a few more spines.

Neo Turf Masters

Neo_Turf_Masters_Spine.jpg

Big Tournament Golf

Big_Tournament_Golf_Spine.jpg

Galaxy Fight

Galaxy_Fight_Spine.jpg

Galaxy_Fight_Spine_2.jpg

:)

Last edited:

fluxcore

Another Striker
Very nice! Shame the Galaxy Fight logo is a piece of crap to work with, but I guess it fits with the game itself :p Thanks for the quick turnaround!!

Mai_Lover

Dodgeball Yakuza
Very nice! Shame the Galaxy Fight logo is a piece of crap to work with, but I guess it fits with the game itself :p Thanks for the quick turnaround!!

No problem at all. Lemme see if I can do something with the GF logo. Check back in a bit.

Mai_Lover

Dodgeball Yakuza
Ooh yeah, I like that one a lot more! Super work! Thanks again :)

No problem. It takes forever to trace a logo, but the end result is much better. The most time consuming and tedious logos so far have been Super Sidekicks 1 & 2. Ugh!

fluxcore

Another Striker
Here's my shelf with your labels on the boxes, big fan of the look (obviously!)

IMG_20181020_121214.jpg

fluxcore

Another Striker
If you have a tip jar of some kind I wouldn't mind donating a little for your work.

Have you considered releasing your cleaned up logos/art anywhere? It could be useful for other people trying to design covers etc, and I hate to see effort like that duplicated...

Mai_Lover

Dodgeball Yakuza
If you have a tip jar of some kind I wouldn't mind donating a little for your work.

Have you considered releasing your cleaned up logos/art anywhere? It could be useful for other people trying to design covers etc, and I hate to see effort like that duplicated...

Never thought of that. If anyone would like to donate, I'd be happy to oblige. I have a PayPal account if you wanna throw some love my way. If anyone is interested just give me a PM. :D

Mai_Lover

Dodgeball Yakuza
Okay, so here is my official PayPal.me account. If you'd like to donate a few bucks for my efforts, it would be appreciated! Thanks everyone.

paypal.me/Spectreman

Link below in my signature.

Last edited:

fluxcore

Another Striker
Damnit, I just looked into donating but the paypal fees for doing so are outrageous for me (like... nearly doubling the cost), even straight from paypal account balance. Are there any tricks to get around the fees?

Mai_Lover

Dodgeball Yakuza
Damnit, I just looked into donating but the paypal fees for doing so are outrageous for me (like... nearly doubling the cost), even straight from paypal account balance. Are there any tricks to get around the fees?

Really? That's sad. I guess that's why ppl here who sell stuff tell us to send money as a gift. That way, the fee is on us. Damn PayPal. Like they don't make an enormous profit as it is. Hey brother, don't worry. I'm just thrilled that you enjoy my work.
:buttrock:

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
I won't replace original labels with them, but I really like your work! Cleaned my bootlegs and replaced the labels with yours, many thanks Mai_Lover! (^_^)
YzYkh7h.png

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
I’m a bit late to this party but I found a superb application for these. The Arcade Stick Pro hack! Resizing these and renaming to match the roms will show these on screen instead of the stupid zip file name and small thumbnail.

This still active or files still available? I’d like to try it out

Been using your files and playing around a bit still tweaking the perfect size but it looks pretty cool. Did you stop your run? You went beast mode for awhile kinda reminds me of my insert days.

D4681C53-F963-43BE-B3C0-F8FC96E91AFA.jpeg

Last edited:

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
I know it's been awhile but I'll post up some requests:

SVC Chaos
Rage of the Dragons
Puzzle Bobble

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Mai Lover's second to last post, from the last day of 2018 (http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...f-the-year&p=4346324&highlight=#post4346324):

Fuck you. I have a life outside of this cesspool you call home. Plus other hobbies that I devote time to when I'm bored of others. Though I'm honored that you've spent your precious time thinking of me, it's getting rather creepy. Seriously, the bromance is over. I'm breaking up with you. Is Sylvie still around?....

Subsequent comments from the rabble:

Sage's honor is usually the kiss of death, Mai!

hahaha yeah it really is.

You know what Tony, fuck you. You're a good fit for the forums so quit being a sensitive Italian-American. It takes guts to make an erectile dysfunction thread.

Thankfully we have 2D_Master to help round out current ED threads. But maybe I should stop doing n00b of the year threads.