MVS Cart Spine Artwork

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
I love the way these labels came out. I am looking forward for someone to actually print them out a d show them off in this thread, maybe on already raggedy carts or windy sleeves.

novabomb

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Looks very nicely done. I am thinking of replacing my labels of my mvs games.

Most of them I bought from a guy that already replaced them, these look so shitty that I really need to replace them soon, it hurts my eyes looking at them.

Thanks for sharing!

SAKAMOSTRO

Rugal's Thug
Oh man! Just found this post and I'm blown away. Beautiful job, giving life to the old carts. Thanks a lot for sharing the beauty!

DaytimeDreamer

Southern Pounce.,
Would be great if you had a link with all these labels zipped up in a file and just update it from time to time. Saves a lot of clicks.

Having said that, great work. :)

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
Was directed to this thread through the "Custom Labels Thread". I commend your efforts, these all looks really good.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
My Blazing Star cart currently has no label. Sadly the original looks to be 100% gone, but now that I found this, it'll add some flare to it. So glad I stumbled across these labels. Much thanks!

Also, it would be really cool if you made up some better looking labels for the 161 in 1 multicart. The label that ships with those is just horrible, and with your skills you could pump something out that looks 1000x better.

WNivek

Overtop Pathfinder
Oh man, I really like the look of these.
I had previously used a few of Jamma Nation X's designs to relabel some carts that needed it, but now I'm thinking I may wanna switch to these, for added visual interest.

Edit: I've now printed and applied your labels for SamSho4, Aero Fighters 2, Magical Drop 2 and Real Bout Special. They look good, and stand in stark contrast to the official, monochromatic labels of my other carts.

Last edited:

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
I know I am very late to the party but did I miss getting these? The links to the mirror are no longer up.

Thank you,
GAMEFAN

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
I like the look of these as well. But i have no way to make them, be nice if someone could offer something like this to order. Just peel and stick lol, don't want to mess with printing and all the other b.s.

KalessinDB

Mr. Big's Thug
I like the look of these as well. But i have no way to make them, be nice if someone could offer something like this to order. Just peel and stick lol, don't want to mess with printing and all the other b.s.

At one point Jasen was printing the colored ones that you used to find at James's site (I think an old timer here made them) but of course he's closed tfn... I imagine someone with a print shop might be convinced.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
At one point Jasen was printing the colored ones that you used to find at James's site (I think an old timer here made them) but of course he's closed tfn... I imagine someone with a print shop might be convinced.

Wish could find someone here on the forum to do these type.

Last edited: