MVS Cart Spine Artwork

zaneiken

Zero's Tailor
10 Year Member
These look awesome, and much cleaner than the already great Grizz labels. While I'll stick to the standard plain replacement labels on the carts themselves, these would look superb on Windy sleeves.

Mai_Lover

Dodgeball Yakuza
These look awesome, and much cleaner than the already great Grizz labels. While I'll stick to the standard plain replacement labels on the carts themselves, these would look superb on Windy sleeves.

Thank you friend. Others have suggested similar alternatives. You are right, I think the best place for these would be on the spine of a custom box/sleeve rather than messing with the original cart. This way, you get a sneak peek of what's inside. Cheers.

I LOLed when noticed the ninja in Sengoku 3 label so hidden :)

Hehe, sometimes I have to be creative when placing characters. There are quite a few labels here with faces peeking out at you. Cheers.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Thank you for all your hard work and awesome art. It is well appreciated.

Edit: I just tried to print one of them but the size is not exact. Friendly suggestion - you can resize to fit before upload.

Last edited:

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,

Edit: I just tried to print one of them but the size is not exact. Friendly suggestion - you can resize to fit before upload.

Strange, I measured one of my original labels (Metal Slug 5) and compared its measures with the dimensions reported by my computer for the Metal Slug label made by Mai_Lover and they match, maybe 1/20th of an inch smaller, but that's it.

Regards.

Mai_Lover

Dodgeball Yakuza

I'm glad you like the work and I'll keep makin' them whenever possible. Strange that you are having difficulty with the size. I started out with the template that is offered on Southtown Homebrew, so I did nothing to alter the dimensions. To download the image in full resolution, you can either right-click it and save to computer, or right-click and choose open image in new tab. Then right-click that image and save to computer. Make sure you print the art using 300dpi or else the size will change during printout. Hopefully it works for you. Cheers.

Last edited: