MVS Cart Spine Artwork

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
That's very impressive. Unfortunately my Last Blade cart is a Yaton with no serial, just a repro label. Is there a way to find the serial on the boards inside? I would love to contribute to the neocartman site. Cheers.
nope. sadly the label (or with some releases a silver sticker on the cart somewhere) is the only place the serial is at...

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Is there a way to find the serial on the boards inside? I would love to contribute to the neocartman site. Cheers.

Sorry man, no way to get that info from the boards alone. Only place where the serials are written in original MVS carts are the labels in box and cart.

Regards.

Mai_Lover

Dodgeball Yakuza
nope. sadly the label (or with some releases a silver sticker on the cart somewhere) is the only place the serial is at...

Sorry man, no way to get that info from the boards alone. Only place where the serials are written in original MVS carts are the labels in box and cart.

Regards.

Okay thanks fellas. Yeah, I thought that would be the case. At least I know that my game's a legit cart. Cheers.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Man you do have impressive abilities with photoshop/whatever software you use. All the labels look really nice. I noticed some popular games are still missing: Nam75, Garou and both Shock Troopers, they will be great when (if) you release them.

Thanks for your effort.

Mai_Lover

Dodgeball Yakuza
Man you do have impressive abilities with photoshop/whatever software you use. All the labels look really nice. I noticed some popular games are still missing: Nam75, Garou and both Shock Troopers, they will be great when (if) you release them.

Thanks for your effort.

Thank you for the kind words. I will start making your requests shortly after the Sengoku set. Cheers.