Funny KoF 97 MVS

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Hi

I got this Korean KoF 97 cart, and it's kindda funny. Of the two boards, one is clearly original, but the other I don't know, it may be a repair or it may be a boot, I am not sure, that's why I am asking here.

Pics:

Notice the P2 chip is on the P1 position.

Thanks!!

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Original, repaired.

It still has most of it's OEM mask roms.

And the OEM mask roms were factory soldered to the board.

And the boards are proper for its release.

CMS

Previously A04_msh.
Hello tous le monde, jai un kit en double en bonne état, cartouche impeccable mais la boite carton est pas mint sticker ok mais quelque ecritures légères. Bref je cherche à agrandir ma collect MVS donc je cherche de léchange.
Si ca intéresse quelquun je peux faire des photos. Je ne cherche pas spécialement de FK, juste du MVS.

Merci

http://itqueries.com/2009/02/25/red-crosses-where-vista-should-show-images/

Welcome to the forums. You should post that in the market forum for trades and sell. There's also international sub-forums for non-english posts.

ne7

Armored Scrum Object
15 Year Member
this could also be a boss hack on original board btw... (there were add on boards for those floating about) easy way to check is by seeing if same number of chars on selection screen as you'd expect on a normal version of kof97...

ne7

Armored Scrum Object
15 Year Member
the board being a 94 one is nothing to be too worried about - its the actual roms you want to look at...