Help building a supergun

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Pseudo Stereo. Yuck. The forced separation makes it sound echoy sometimes. Id' rather just go dual mono than pseudo stereo.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Pseudo Stereo. Yuck. The forced separation makes it sound echoy sometimes. Id' rather just go dual mono than pseudo stereo.

I thought so, because to me is not clear how you can create two separate signals from a single mono signal. I also prefer dual mono, I'm not such an audiophile after all :)

On another note: are those stick and buttons sold on eBay original and good quality? I am looking for something comparable to my Hori Neo II sticks or better, with octogate if possible (the Horis have quad gate)

Thanks!!

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I thought so, because to me is not clear how you can create two separate signals from a single mono signal. I also prefer dual mono, I'm not such an audiophile after all :)

On another note: are those stick and buttons sold on eBay original and good quality? I am looking for something comparable to my Hori Neo II sticks or better, with octogate if possible (the Horis have quad gate)

Thanks!!

You should mod an HRAP or something and if you use the right decoder you can build it right in.

mikew

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
10 Year Member
Consider the Kajitsu controllers for low cost joystick interfaces:

http://www.freecade.org/project-kajitsu/

These support any combination of 2 PS3/360/360 wireless controllers.

The latest version has 2 DB15's vs. screw terminal hookups.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
hell yes! If I ever get the urge to make one, I'll be using his boards FOR SURE.

If you do, do not use a USB to USB Panel mount adapter, instead use the USB panel mount adapter that has the 5 pin header on the other end.