Child Born Vagina: The Aftermath...?

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
I'm sure many of you here will be with a female partner who has, at some point, partaken in child birth via the vagina.

My GF is poking around the idea, rather seriously, of undertaking children. Naturally, selfishly, I have my 'concerns'.

However, I'm intrigued to hear the accounts and opinions of those who have had experience of before/after vagina and if it does indeed vary from how it was prior to the... elasticity test, that is a baby.

I've never indulged in child born vaginal interaction, thus, I've never experienced any differences it may offer...

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
The correct title of the film is Child Born Vagina II: The Aftermath…?

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
There are so many variables involved with the question you are asking.

- Every female is different.
- Not all natural child births are the same on these women and their Pelvic floor.
- Post birth exercises: Kegels (Natural or a C-section) some don't care or bother.

I dated a female with 2 kids, 2nd being natural. However she went to the gym 3x a week and always worked on her kegels regularly. So there was no issues at all.

Even dated someone with no kids and she started doing kegels mid relationship, before and after is indeed a noticeable difference.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
I'm sure many of you here will be with a female partner who has, at some point, partaken in child birth via the vagina.

My GF is poking around the idea, rather seriously, of undertaking children. Naturally, selfishly, I have my 'concerns'.
Stop right there. All I needed to hear.

YOU ARE NOT READY TO HAVE KIDS. SO DON'T.

Easily 97% of the problems in the western world come from people who shouldn't have kids having them. If you are one of those people, for pity's sake, don't force yourself.

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
yea if that's your real concern don't have kids just get a vasectomy

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
The aftermath of my wife's vagina wasn't even a concern...and yes, she gave birth vaginally and yes, I still enjoy going balls deep in her even 6 years later...

No offense...but you should try not being so shallow...

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
So do I! Cheers!

triple.gif

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
All I can say is, don't ever let her see this thread.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
isn't this something you should just ask your Dad about?

goombakid

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Wait, your gf wants kids.....and you are not sure. That's all you need to know.
At least she mentioned it to you. Bitches in the US just decide to have your baby without consulting the man. Happened to so many people I know.

Can it wreck the vagina? Yes. As others have said, it varies. Some will need surgery if they ever want to get their labia's back to normal size. It can also tear the vagina back to the butthole. Child birth by crazy yo.

All that aside. The vagina should be your last consideration when it comes to having kids.

Last edited:

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
The correct title of the film is Child Born Vagina II: The Aftermath…?

If you meet a woman who already has kids, then the Child Born Vagina is a prequel and you're showing up for a late screening.

CBV Trilogy: The Wreckoning

ahcmetal

Super Spy Agent
10 Year Member
Easily 97% of the problems in the western world come from people who shouldn't have kids having them. If you are one of those people, for pity's sake, don't force yourself.

Get this man elected into office. Now.

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
As others have said each poon is different. But its more than kegels, if the broad just lays there anyway then yes it will be like sticking your dick in a piece of over cooked rigatoni. If she actually squeezes your dong during intercourse now then she knows how to fuck in the 1st place and this isn't an issue.

I've experienced a few wrecked taters back in my cougar hunting days and it all comes back to a bad lay is a bad lay.

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
Insist on a c section or become a homosexual. Problem solved. :spock:

OMFG

The Portuguese Chop
15 Year Member

However, I'm intrigued to hear the accounts and opinions of those who have had experience of before/after vagina and if it does indeed vary from how it was prior to the... elasticity test, that is a baby.

I've never indulged in child born vaginal interaction, thus, I've never experienced any differences it may offer...

I never thought I'd see a person asking this question on a gaming fourm regarding the elasticity of a vagina. Luckily for you, I prepared a statement that you can present to your girl:

Honey/Dear/Potential Life Giver (or add name here), I have a deep concern over a matter that has troubled me over the past few (minutes/hours/days/months/years). The concern is that you want to bear a child and have that child pass through the magical gates I call your (vagina, pussy, snatch, ham wallet, cunt, cum dumpster, etc). Why does this concern me? The child passing through your (vagina, pussy, snatch, ham wallet, cunt, cum dumpster, etc) may ruin the only basis of our relationship that I truly care about. Before we go ahead a ruin a perfectly selfish relationship, might I suggest that we sleep on this while I continue to remain in this selfish mindset? While I'm at it, let me continue to gain the validation I need from a video game forum while I deny you the ability to bring my offspring into this world.

Amore,

(Add name here)

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
As others have said each poon is different. But its more than kegels, if the broad just lays there anyway then yes it will be like sticking your dick in a piece of over cooked rigatoni. If she actually squeezes your dong during intercourse now then she knows how to fuck in the 1st place and this isn't an issue.

I've experienced a few wrecked taters back in my cougar hunting days and it all comes back to a bad lay is a bad lay.

This.

It's pretty rare that childbirth genuinely mullers a vag, but worst case scenario you just fuck her in the poo shoot while she goes on the NHS waiting list for a year.

P.s. having concerns about what will happen afterwards is totally normal, sure there are a few people arrogant enough to enter into parenthood with no worries at all but we've all met their emotionally malformed offspring throughout life.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
or f'd up stomach.

In the middle of a lapdance I fingerbanged a stripper who had this. Ugly scar was totally worth it.

I kinda want to start calling this condition "Inhibited Stretchability In Snatch" (or ISIS).
Would it catch on?

Like if it ever does, the title of this thread could be changed to "Bringing a kid into the world, should I be worried about ISIS?"

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
Thank you kindly for all the various replies. To save on unnecessary post count bumping, I thought I'd address many of them in this one, single post:

-

Stop right there. All I needed to hear.

YOU ARE NOT READY TO HAVE KIDS. SO DON'T.

I fully appreciate that perspective and it's one I fully agree with. Just to iterate, my 'concerns' weren't with the concept of having children... I was simply researching the reality of what happens afterwards. Some valuable insight offered, thus far.

-

No offense...but you should try not being so shallow...
Fair point. But if I'm honest, I wasn't being deadly serious nor am I overly concerned in reality. Just interested to hear the opinions of those on the boards here who are in the know.

-

All I can say is, don't ever let her see this thread.
Indeed.

-

isn't this something you should just ask your Dad about?
/thread

-

Sorry. I meant 'all of you here will be with a female partner'; not potentially single... not potentially gay.

All.

-

I never thought I'd see a person asking this question on a gaming fourm regarding the elasticity of a vagina. Luckily for you, I prepared a statement that you can present to your girl:

[etc etc]

While I'm at it, let me continue to gain the validation I need from a video game forum...

Thanks, but I really think you attempted to harvest all that self-validation for your very self, with that exact reply. Not sure if it worked out for you or not...?

Regardless, I appreciate the reply. I'll be sure to hand write my reply to my beloved, in my finest calligraphy, sometime this evening. Although I do appreciate the vaginal synonyms offered forthwith, I think, ultimately, I shall be opting for 'gash'.

I hope this meets with your approval...