NGPC: Where do you buy games?

Well I finally got my hands on a Last Blade, meaning my fight game collection is complete (For English-released games, anyway. I still need a Samurai Spirits 1).

Well that means I can start looking for other NGPC games I'm interested in, so I have a question. Where do you guys look for an buy your games? Is it mostly just ebay? I know the Neo-store has a few. Is there also good place to buy Japanese import games? Some games are way more common in Japan, like Samurai Spirits. Let me know where YOU shop.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
If you're not picky about CIB, I've picked up a few of those NGCD 4pack game sets on amazon for around $25

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
cdamm's store has some nice Japanese ones. I mostly use Ebay, but have been lucky enough to come across stuff locally at flea markets, and local game stores. Ya just gotta keep an eye out.

Metal Slug

Handheld Hitter,
Ebay is and really has been the main source for a good while now.
Certainly in the UK anyway.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
I ususally get my ngpc stuff from cdamn, always good prices and great games! im pretty picky when it comes to cib since thats what I try to get for the collection and cdamn delivers!

cdamm's store has some nice Japanese ones. I mostly use Ebay, but have been lucky enough to come across stuff locally at flea markets, and local game stores. Ya just gotta keep an eye out.

I ususally get my ngpc stuff from cdamn, always good prices and great games! im pretty picky when it comes to cib since thats what I try to get for the collection and cdamn delivers!

Oh? Who is cdamm and where does he sell his stuff?

Yes, you. I've been told you have games. Show me your wares. :drool_2:

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
That's forum member ckchan. Bought my Sengoku 2 and Windjammers mvs carts from him.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
yup. skywaypro is a good seller. I've been meaning to buy some NGPC from him for a long time.

Kid Fenris

Quiz Detective
10 Year Member
If you're not picky about CIB, I've picked up a few of those NGCD 4pack game sets on amazon for around $25

Yeah, those aren't bad deals. I also nabbed a Last Blade (cart only, of course) from an Amazon seller for less than the usual eBay rate.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Consolemad have complete copies of Puzzle Bobble and Neo Turf Masters. That's where I got my copies.

Yeah, those aren't bad deals. I also nabbed a Last Blade (cart only, of course) from an Amazon seller for less than the usual eBay rate.
Igot my Last blade from the same seller. Is this guy just sitting on a giant pile of Last Blades?