Neo Candy cab super 25.... whats it worth?

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Len didn't get his from Ken. You should get him to tell the story.

I wasn't referring to a specific cab. He can just drive over to Ken's and cherry pick his inventory in person.

I don't recommend Ken to anyone that can't pick a cab in person period.

Now we have Windy and in the past we had Matsu. Quality cabs and ppl that actually give a fuck.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
and in the past we had Matsu. Quality cabs and ppl that actually give a fuck.
I just met him in person for the first time a couple weeks ago. Nicest guy on the planet just about.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
I wasn't referring to a specific cab. He can just drive over to Ken's and cherry pick his inventory in person.

I don't recommend Ken to anyone that can't pick a cab in person period.

Now we have Windy and in the past we had Matsu. Quality cabs and ppl that actually give a fuck.

I have purchased all four of my cabs face to face with the owners, and picked them all up myself. I have been extremely fortunate :)

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
I have purchased all four of my cabs face to face with the owners, and picked them all up myself. I have been extremely fortunate :)

You can't go wrong that way. I was fortunate that both cabs I bought from Ken (NAC and Neo Candy 25) were in incredibly good condition, just as Ken described. I made it pretty clear that that's what I was after though.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
My experiences with Ken @thegameroom have been nothing but a joke. From "E2s being impossible to get in 2007" to inflated prices and bloated shipping estimates. This forum has had many mixed opinions on him.

I have seen too many ppl jump the gun, impulse buy and just get taken. Do the research on the cab and seller. Take advantage of forums like this asking questions, this thread is a perfect example of it and this forum has a lot of experience with it.

pipes

My experiences with Ken @thegameroom have been nothing but a joke. From "E2s being impossible to get in 2007" to inflated prices and bloated shipping estimates. This forum has had many mixed opinions on him.

I have seen too many ppl jump the gun, impulse buy and just get taken. Do the research on the cab and seller. Take advantage of forums like this asking questions, this thread is a perfect example of it and this forum has a lot of experience with it.

Yes, I agree 100%.....and I did get the 'E2's are impossible to get' thing from him too. The only thing you have to take into account though is that candy cabs are not available in Canada the way they are in the States....not even close. Sometimes you have to bite the bullet if you want something bad enough. I probably have enough fingers on both hands to count all of the Neo cabs in Ontario, if not Canada.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Yep, I feel for you guys up there. Knowing you pipes, you researched as much as possible though.

pipes

Yep, I feel for you guys up there. Knowing you pipes, you researched as much as possible though.

Yeah, it's tough hearing about all the goodies you guys have available all the time...the Cali guys especially :) Patience can wear thin after a while and if you're looking for a specific candy cab..haha...good luck. When one does pop up around here you are at the mercy of the seller when it comes to the price since there's so few around. I tell you though, it's helped quite a lot being a part of this forum. Three of my cabs were acquired from members here....nork69 in Montreal and scgon in Ottawa.

OP: Just keep your eyes open and check all the forums consistently, this one especially, since most of the guys there are from the Toronto area. Good luck...you'll find a good one, just be patient and like some have said...don't rush into anything especially if you are not able to see the cab in person.

Last edited:

SNK416

King's Dry Cleaner
Thanks all for the help. Shipping was $450 and $25 crate fee, and most likely a huge import tax fee making it about $700 Canadian just to get it here. I'll have to pass on this one.
I'll keep searching I guess.