Taiso Game Giveaway Part 37 - NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM EDITION!

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
Okay, guys. It's the scary month of the year and I want to do something special for the fine peeps of NG.com.

Alien: Isolation left a HUGE impression on me, and I feel it's the best game to come out this year. Furthermore, it's arguable it's the best licensed title ever made.

In any event, the purpose of my giveaways isn't to shed unwanted games. It's to give a game I believe in, for one reason or another, to somebody else so they can experience it and to support the devs that made it.

I am giving away a brand new copy of Alien: Isolation ON THE PLATFORM OF YOUR CHOICE.

That's right. Everyone is eligible to participate this time, following the specific rules listed below. Once the winner is declared, I will obtain a copy of the game for their platform and send it to them.

Here are the rules.

1.) Your account must have already existed before I posted this thread.
2.) You should not already own a copy of the game.
2A.) If you already own a copy of the game but want it for a different platform, you must be willing to give your current copy to another member of the forums and they must confirm that they receive it.
3.) You must already own the console you wish to receive the game for, or purchase it before the drawing.
3A.) This will be a NA copy of the game. Your console must be able to run NA games.
4.) Shipping is free for the contiguous 48 states. If you live outside this region, the shipping charges are on you.

I am not going to limit the previous winner of my drawing in this case. The game is good enough that I want everyone to have a chance to win it.

Post in the thread stating you want it, and for which platform. I will TRY to secure a copy of the Nostromo Edition if possible (which comes with the Crew Expendable DLC), but that will be pending availability of the copy at the various outlets.

Drawing starts now, and a winner will be chosen this coming Monday, October 20, 2014.

I will announce the winner in this thread. After I've announced the winner, you have 72 hours to PM me your address so I know where to ship it. Or, if you decide to get it on Steam, I will need your Steam ID so I can friend you and then gift the game to you.

Let the hunt begin.

Last edited:

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
Best game of the year IMHO, super cool as always that you are doing this Taiso.

(Don't count me in, already bought the game)

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
This is awesome. Please enter me into this, my PS3 has no horror games.

Real Bout Maniac

Corporal Dick,
Not huge into survival horror, but considering the great press you guys have been giving it I'd be up to giving it a try. PS4, if you please.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Well shoot. I've never been compelled to enter a Taiso giveaway... till now! Too good to pass up, great giveaway dude. I'm in.

PS: In for 360, thx.

Last edited:

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Was on the fence about this and glad to see there's a raffle for it. I'm in brother!

Edit: 360

Last edited:

StaticX

The b00bs., Z'OMG The B00BS!,
15 Year Member
I would love to own it on PS3. If I win don't worry about giving me the Nostromo edition, you don't need to spend more money since you are doing something so nice. Just saying. :)

Gozer

Armored Scrum Object
Wow. This is an awesome giveaway.

Throw my name in the hat for a PC copy.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Super Awesome of you Brother! I'm super Excited for this game! I'll throw my hat in for a PS3 Version please :)

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Super generous, Taiso!

Definitely interested in this one... put me in the running please! (PS3 version)

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
Man I've been wanting to play this so bad! Count me in, PS3 version.

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
I keep hearing how awesome this game is and would like to be entered. Xbone version please for my entry. Or 360 version if the Nostromo edition is gone on the bone but available on the 360 still.

Thanks for the raffle Taiso!

Zangrief

Kula's Candy
I'd be all over it if I had something to play it on! Might I suggest those entering to pledge to forward the copy on to another member upon completion? Hell, maybe even make it an event to see how many can complete the one copy before Halloween.

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
I'd be all over it if I had something to play it on! Might I suggest those entering to pledge to forward the copy on to another member upon completion? Hell, maybe even make it an event to see how many can complete the one copy before Halloween.

That's up to the winner of the game, obviously.

I wouldn't give my copy to anybody else, though<.<

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Hell if I win it I'll pass on the copy to someone else after completion. If it's as good as it looks then more people need to play it.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
ZhD4bqm.png
ZhD4bqm.png
ZhD4bqm.png
ZhD4bqm.png

ZhD4bqm.png
ZhD4bqm.png
ZhD4bqm.png
ZhD4bqm.png

NeoEsZ

Camel Slug,
20 Year Member
In. I know nothing about the franchise except the first two movies, of course. I'd prefer the game on steam. My handle is GEOMANTLE

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
I'm in. Steam gift, been sitting in my wishlist.

Last edited:

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
Whoa! This is super generous, way to spread the love! I'm in for ps3 :) :)