New "Seha Girls" Anime

_rm_

Bead Banger
10 Year Member
I've searched and did not find anything about this.
Seems like the first episode is available online.

Anyone know anything interesting about this?

First episode seemed kind of lame, but it is stil worthy just for the references :D

Last edited:

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
This is in the wrong forum. Nothing SNKP related.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
lol @ the noobs who won't scroll down to post in the correct forum.

Master Tasuke

Pathetic Meat Sack, Doll Fucker and Collector of J
do steel yourself for the local Peanut Gallery to descend upon you like a nest of Gangbusting Asps...

Master Tasuke

ah!! let's hear it from one of those aforementioned Boa Constrictors right hear and now!! Mr. Python, have you anything you'd like to say to the Studio Audience?

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
ah!! let's hear it from one of those aforementioned Boa Constrictors right hear and now!! Mr. Python, have you anything you'd like to say to the Studio Audience?

If you are gonna fuck dolls, at least get one that's human size. Leave the barbies alone.

8815.jpg

Master Tasuke

see, i warned you OP; these Goombas are Mercenary. put this thread on Spin Cycle and write it straight off...

Jonmkl

Rasputin's Rose Gardener

that _ is ''anime''?

When she said segasataan I remembered Segata Sanshiro, and for a moment I was happy. Everything else about this looks insanely awful though. Jesus.

Everything other than Jeffry about to body slam that chick that is. :-P

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
If any good has come from this thread I hope it's that MT has graduated to molesting and defiling dolls of a more realistic scale and appearance. One can only hope.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
At least this is more original than pumping out one pachislot machine after another.

Master Tasuke

if this is an "Anime" then it seems to some sort of experimental effort animated with some sort of game graphics engine. an in-house SEGA project?

it looks adorable, and i dig the anthropomorphized vintage SEGA console thing as it is quite cute and all, IMHO,
but as usual these days in Anime, it'll probably be all but guaranteed to be a slipshod effort at best...

Last edited: