Puzzled/Joy Joy Kid

p413j316

Crazed MVS Addict
I played through a multi-hour gaming session with Puzzled on the weekend, and was surprised by how much I liked it. I had to keep turning off my "Tetris" play style (trying to get 4-line Tetris'), but I kept at it and made my way up the tower. I had to LOL at the end of level 3(?) where an old guy tells my little girl character "I'm the God of Uranus"... :oh_no:

The controls were a problem, I could only rotate the pieces in one direction, but all-in-all the experience was good.

Master Tasuke

Pathetic Meat Sack, Doll Fucker and Collector of J
i have yet to try this game, but i've always had a deep affinity for some of the TAITO puzzlers out there such as Cleopatra's Fortune and Puchi Carat...

Azra113

Street Hoop Star
10 Year Member
I thought the concept was fun for the first two hours. I much prefer regular Tetris.

aoiddr

Over Top Auto Mechanic
I thought the concept was fun for the first two hours. I much prefer regular Tetris.

Yeah, Puzzled / Tetris Plus / Tetris Plus 2 are all fun for short bursts, but I got absolutely spoiled by the utter speed and insanity of the "sakura mode" in Tetris: The Grand Master 3. Solving puzzles with blazing fast gravity drops is definitely a rush.

Last edited:

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
I've played through both sides using a memory card to save between sessions. Can't sit through the whole thing in one go.