Any of you guys plan on picking up an Xbox One within the next 10 days?

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
I'm not planning on buying it ever. How can there even be competing consoles nowadays when their internals are almost identical? Glorified integrated PC's.

Sounds like humans. Life is going to be so much better once we meet someone really different, like robots.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
The reason I buy Xbox 360 is because for JPN shmups
Xbox One? None at this time....................................................................

klee123

Zero's Secretary
Don't see the need to get one.

Don't care about MS's exclusives in general, despite that I bought a 360 last gen for a few of their jrpgs.

Turns out that I got burnt in the end because MS stopped funding them around midpoint of last gen.

Now this gen is even worse since there's barely anything I want on the system except for maybe Scalebound, but there is no way I'd pay 300-350USD just to play it.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
Don't see the need to get one.

Don't care about MS's exclusives in general, despite that I bought a 360 last gen for a few of their jrpgs.

Turns out that I got burnt in the end because MS stopped funding them around midpoint of last gen.

Now this gen is even worse since there's barely anything I want on the system except for maybe Scalebound, but there is no way I'd pay 300-350USD just to play it.

Thanks for keeping the thread active! 3 days left!