Ebola hits Texas: What you should know.

Adderall

Leona's Therapist
The real problem is this: we can't contain it now. It can spread everywhere due to globalization aka planes.

Yes.

A unknowingly infected person could spread it to countless victims before he shows symptoms.
No.

A person with ebola must have symptoms to spread the disease to others. The dude who recently died was back in the US for 5 days before he started exhibiting symptoms. AFAIK they don't consider the people on the plane he was on as high risk. That said, I'd still be locking myself in my room for 21 days if I were anywhere near that guy.

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
Yeah right :lolz: The media LOVE shit like this. Feed the fear Greedo, feed it good.

I'm still recovering from that SARS and Bird Flu epidemic that killed billions of people.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Ebola was engineered by the racist whites to keep the blax brothermen down.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
I re-watched Outbreak last night because of this thread. I love getting hyped about epidemics.

MySoberCompanion

Formerly the Drunk, known as Tyrandom.,
I assume a lot of Western-Africa guys for our activity and I shake a lot of hands everyday.
But seriously, we are talking about a couple of thousands of cases in all Africa, there's nothing to worry.

Mainly because I have a second house on a mountain area and I could be self-sustaining :D

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Yeah, you're an idiot.

Not even sure how you can make that statement at all, that there was no breach in protocol since it's already being reported that there was in fact a breach, and they're trying to identify it. Let me guess, there was no breach because someone in your hospital in OH (not TX) said so?

Your entire original post is filled with half-truths, out-and-out lies, and innuendos. It was never meant to inform anyone of anything as if it was, there were far better ways to do it, all of which were missing from your post.

You can believe what you want. But you stated it right there. THEY ARE TRYING TO IDENTIFY IT. AKA they are covering it up. Hospitals are very good at keeping things under wraps. I can think of multiple instances just at my hospital where really bad things have happened and it never hits the news. You can talk to any healthcare worker who actually cares for patients or a healthcare lawyer to verify that.

Is it really that far fetched that hospitals are not using proper gear because of money? Or that they don't have 100's of Hazmat suits on hand? Have you even watched the videos that the guy recommended earlier? Do you see what those workers are wearing in Africa when in contact with patients? They are wearing full head to toe gear and volunteers and dr's are still catching ebola. And we are expected to go in with one pair of gloves, and a plastic gown that do not cover our legs, feet, ears, or hair. It is a FACT that hospitals unless they have specific rooms for caring for patients with ebola are not providing the proper gear for healthcare workers to be safe from ebola. We had a whole discussion at work because only the RN's are suppose to enter patient rooms, and not a single one out of the over 90 that worked throughout the day said they would enter a patient room with ebola because it was ridiculous we are not given hazmat suits. In my role there I am expected to stand outside the room and monitor to make sure no one else goes in except the nurse, with no gear. The exact same job the lady in Africa had who contracted ebola.

I would love to hear how you know my statements are full of half-truths, out-and-out lies, and innuendos. Please debunk my statements with actual facts. I know you think my statements are a bunch of bull. but they are indeed facts. No one knows exactly hows how ebola spreads, healthcare workers are not given proper gear here, and ebola is more contagious then the media is making it out to be.

This information is readily available on the CDC website linked. They even state they don't know exactly how it is spread, and they state the gear that is suppose to be used. Which includes the gear I am suppose to use, which is not as good as the gear workers are currently using in Africa.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
you feel offended that the US should be bothered with this plague of african origin?

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
You can believe what you want. But you stated it right there. THEY ARE TRYING TO IDENTIFY IT. AKA they are covering it up. Hospitals are very good at keeping things under wraps. I can think of multiple instances just at my hospital where really bad things have happened and it never hits the news. You can talk to any healthcare worker who actually cares for patients or a healthcare lawyer to verify that.

Is it really that far fetched that hospitals are not using proper gear because of money? Or that they don't have 100's of Hazmat suits on hand? Have you even watched the videos that the guy recommended earlier? Do you see what those workers are wearing in Africa when in contact with patients? They are wearing full head to toe gear and volunteers and dr's are still catching ebola. And we are expected to go in with one pair of gloves, and a plastic gown that do not cover our legs, feet, ears, or hair. It is a FACT that hospitals unless they have specific rooms for caring for patients with ebola are not providing the proper gear for healthcare workers to be safe from ebola. We had a whole discussion at work because only the RN's are suppose to enter patient rooms, and not a single one out of the over 90 that worked throughout the day said they would enter a patient room with ebola because it was ridiculous we are not given hazmat suits. In my role there I am expected to stand outside the room and monitor to make sure no one else goes in except the nurse, with no gear. The exact same job the lady in Africa had who contracted ebola.

I would love to hear how you know my statements are full of half-truths, out-and-out lies, and innuendos. Please debunk my statements with actual facts. I know you think my statements are a bunch of bull. but they are indeed facts. No one knows exactly hows how ebola spreads, healthcare workers are not given proper gear here, and ebola is more contagious then the media is making it out to be.

This information is readily available on the CDC website linked. They even state they don't know exactly how it is spread, and they state the gear that is suppose to be used. Which includes the gear I am suppose to use, which is not as good as the gear workers are currently using in Africa.

I'm pretty sure that you have a legal, and if not an extremely strong moral obligation to reveal to the interested parties the 'very bad' events you have agreed to cover up with your hospital. Charlie might be interested in that one...

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
I'm pretty sure that you have a legal, and if not an extremely strong moral obligation to reveal to the interested parties the 'very bad' events you have agreed to cover up with your hospital. Charlie might be interested in that one...

I can't mention stuff like that online. I could get fired easily. But that is how hospitals work. "protocols" are nothing more than the cheapest way to deal with a task until a sentinel event occurs. Example. I watch a lot of psych patients. It's dangerous. People have had wrists broken, attacked on a weekly basis, etc. But until someone dies nothing will change even though it is brought up constantly of dangerous loopholes. Death is the only thing that will cause a hospital to change in fear of being sued.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
That is why im so pissed off, there is like 5 volunteer hospitals wanting to treat Ebola clients & happen to be an hour or so away from one. You can have all PPE needed & still get infected because of human error. What they need to do is pretty much ban all West African ebola countries for at least 3 months or people who has visited that area from entering the US until we are more trained/equipped. Shit is like AIDS & people are reacting it the same way we did back in the 80s. Not to worry as long as you dont go to Africa, dont worry as long as you dont fuck a monkey, dont worry as long as you dont have sex w/ gay men, etc...Who knows exactly how else Ebola maybe transmitted, i dont think we need fuck around w/ our dick in our hands waiting for our foreskin to fall apart until shit gets real.

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.
Hell even bubonic, BUBONIC, kills more people a year than Ebola does.

When I was a kid, I remember getting shots for lots of weird diseases, like polio, no one talks about anymore. Maybe it was because I was born in Central America; not sure if kids born in North America received the same vaccinations. Anyways, like bubinic, I wonder if these disease are still a big threat in the developing world and whether people are still receiving shots for them. Wish I still had my immunization record.

I wonder if ebola will generate a much fear and confusion as H1N1. At one point, vaccines were in high demand in Toronto. I just dont know about this shit; there are people who don't get the flue shot because they think it will make them sicker than the disease.

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
I prepared for Zombie outbreak, so this should be the same...All you fuckers nonchalant about this, wont be laughing when your asshole is dripping blood & your penis head barely hanging on to your foreskin....

Most people here don't have a foreskin. Guess their dicks are just going to fall off.

But based on his post, we can conclude that HDR is either uncut or has a foreskin fetish.

That is why im so pissed off, there is like 5 volunteer hospitals wanting to treat Ebola clients & happen to be an hour or so away from one. You can have all PPE needed & still get infected because of human error. What they need to do is pretty much ban all West African ebola countries for at least 3 months or people who has visited that area from entering the US until we are more trained/equipped. Shit is like AIDS & people are reacting it the same way we did back in the 80s. Not to worry as long as you dont go to Africa, dont worry as long as you dont fuck a monkey, dont worry as long as you dont have sex w/ gay men, etc...Who knows exactly how else Ebola maybe transmitted, i dont think we need fuck around w/ our dick in our hands waiting for our foreskin to fall apart until shit gets real.

So...are we talking about Ebola...or just cocks...as usual? Sure is a lot of cock talk in an supposedly Ebola thread.

Last edited:

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
That video says faeces are bodily fluid. How does CNN know I have rusty water?

Feces can be fluid. I'm sure you have taken a gigantic watery shit at least a few times in your life after a bad burrito or stomach flu.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Guess I gotta start rinsing my condom between use again.

Ewww gross, you use condoms? Raw dawg is only way to go, all you got to do is soak your cawk in hydrogen-peroxide after you done the deed but since w/ this ebola scare, i would use bleach instead.

Zangrief

Kula's Candy
Ewww gross, you use condoms? Raw dawg is only way to go, all you got to do is soak your cawk in hydrogen-peroxide after you done the deed but since w/ this ebola scare, i would use bleach instead.
Whoa, slow down there, Betty Crocker. Anything you can buy in a grocery store ain't gonna be strong enough. KEROSENE.
To address your initial comment, I grew up in the '80s. They made us wear condoms to school. I can still fit in my "letter jacket".

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
They made us wear condoms to school.

I don't know if this was the case at every school, but I went to a Quaker school and you needed a permission slip to attend sex education. My parents never signed mine, so I had to wait in the cafeteria until the class was over...

I just assumed they never signed it because they didn't want me to have sex....but years later when I asked them about it they told me it was because they thought I would never get laid anyway.

:crying: