NeoBiosMasta BOOTLEGGED by Andre de Souza ( Ranthos ) of Brazil and queen_cos_shop

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
Wow, it really feels like shit to have your stuff ripped off. Anyone have an idea where this came from?

http://page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g138247550

queen_cos_shop-img600x600-1412828285j83tqz16950.jpg

EDIT: For Google searches

MVSコンソール化・ネオジオ本体 queen_cos_shop BIOSアダプター

EDIT 12/17/14
Andre de Souza of Mauá São Paulo
He made an exact clone of my NBM and changed the silkscreen to put his name as the creator. He is also including a bootlegged Universe Bios.

He bought a NBM from me on November 13th 2012.
xQVTQaU.jpg

AUCTION LINK:
http://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/...-adaptador-neo-geo-mv1b-mv1c-e-consolized-_JM
Unibios V3.2 + Adaptador Neo Geo Mv1b / Mv1c E Consolized
BiosUP

his email addresses are
ranthos@bol.com.br
ranthos@gmail.com

Youtube pages:
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ranthosss
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEK0vsQYsj0nwpGXJDydotA

Last edited:

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
total bullshit man, hope you find the bastard.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Man, this is crap. Hope you can catch the guys who did this and (hopefully) deal with them or take them to justice (:scratch:), like Raz did with the chinese who stole his work and used it on the magic mvs converter.

Regards.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Fucking assholes. Worst thing is that they will most likely have bought the original board off you and are now trying to rip you...

I'll be keeping my eyes out for those rats. I know it's not much, but this shit is just so wrong.

//EDIT: Just saw you found him.

Last edited:

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
I posted a question on his auction asking if he is the one who makes the adapter. We'll see what he says.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Could this be the same guy or group that also ripped off the Kizuna adaptor?

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
Could this be the same guy or group that also ripped off the Kizuna adaptor?

The Kizuna adapter wasn't ripped off at all. My Kizuna adapter was a community effort by several people here. The other one was better than mine and was released before our version was finished.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
The Kizuna adapter wasn't ripped off at all. My Kizuna adapter was a community effort by several people here. The other one was better than mine and was released before our version was finished.

Didn't know that the other one was released first. Interesting that two Kizuna boards were coming together at the same time, as for the BiosMasta though that's bullshit. Do you think that maybe by some crazy chance they came up with their own or is this 100% reverse engineered/ripped off?

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
I'm pretty sure this seller isn't Japanese. Looks like he ships from somewhere else.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
That Eprom doesn't look like an official Unibios either. They fuckin with my homies Turf and Raz, it's time to get the AKs.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
That Eprom doesn't look like an official Unibios either. They fuckin with my homies Turf and Raz, it's time to get the AKs.

Looks like I'll have to use the AK today. Damn, today was a bad day.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Wow some people have a lot of audacity. That's total bullcrap. Hope you shut this ass clown down Turf.

dragonpt

Over Top Auto Mechanic
10 Year Member
Those fking bastards.

i know how you feel NTM, some guys ( from China and Venezuela) used my Custom ( GPL v2) works on their products.
bastards didn't even gave credits, or asked my permission...

I deleted all my works from GitHub becouse of that...

No Respect.

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
He still hasn't replied to my questions, I'll give it a few more days before I ask another. I think the guy operates out of Korea. In a previous auction of his, he uses a hosting site that has a unique username that is based in Korea. It also links back to a inactive Korean twitter account. If I get nothing through yahoo.jp, I'll move on to contacting him through twitter.

I may need some help from someone who speaks Korean.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Bummer, we ran that little white gloved Korean twit Lamuna off of the site.

Good luck ntm. Your sleuthing skills are good. Something will turn up.