NeoBiosMasta BOOTLEGGED by Andre de Souza ( Ranthos ) of Brazil and queen_cos_shop

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
What is even worse is what he is charging.

If that's $170 in Brazilian Real's, that's like $63 USD.

For a bootlegged NBM and a pirated Unibios.

Some fucking nerve.

You can buy the real deal of both for less money.

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
Yes this is the guy for sure. He needs to be stopped ASAP,

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
This is pretty disheartening as your prices are extremely fair. It's a shame it's so easy to just copy as there is nothing proprietary. I'll be sure to keep recommending you for these as I remember how fast you shipped mine out when I ordered 2 about 2-3 years back.

WHEN WILL MORE?!

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I FUCKIN HATE THIEVES!

xROTx

PS. I want to hit something.... possibly Jessica Alba....

Rori

Crazed MVS Addict
Super Dick move but maybe there's light in this: imitation is the greatest form of flattery, no? :p

I don't get it though, the real NBM is like $12 USD. The cost of having to clone it, getting it manufactured, and selling it in Brazil and South American countries... can't possibly justify it... can it? Especially at a 5x markup?

Last edited:

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Super Dick move but maybe there's light in this: imitation is the greatest form of flattery, no? :p

I don't get it though, the real NBM is like $12 USD. The cost of having to clone it, getting it manufactured, and selling it in Brazil and South American countries... can't possibly justify it... can it? Especially at a 5x markup?

No, it doesn't justify it at all. I bought my NSM and my NBM directly from NTM and the price including shipping to Colombia, was way less than the guy tries to charge.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
what a piece of shit.... also interesting that there is not a modder making cmvs in japan? you would think an actual asian citizen would get on that... like maybe that wacko in china with the osama bin laden superguns. lol

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Another person has ripped me off.... This time from Brazil. Looks like he is selling Unibios too.

http://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/...-adaptador-neo-geo-mv1b-mv1c-e-consolized-_JM

This one I can confirm that he has bought a NBM from me before. He bought one in 2012.

If you still have his address, perhaps you can send him some sort of Cease and Desist letter.

I don't know what, if any, kind of IP protections you have on your stuff but if you cite enough WIPO law it might scare him.

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
If you still have his address, perhaps you can send him some sort of Cease and Desist letter.

I don't know what, if any, kind of IP protections you have on your stuff but if you cite enough WIPO law it might scare him.

He already pulled the auctions and told me he would no longer be selling/creating my NBM. I won't go into detail on what he said to me other than he promised to stop.

Maybe I'm over reacting. I don't know anymore. It's just very discouraging when something like this happens.