York PA Tourney and meet up

leepantalone

Pm'ing Rot. Always a Risk.,
Interested in hosting a mini tourney at my place, specifically for the Neo....

I live in the York PA area.... thinking sometime in early Nov. 40 min north of Baltimore.

Had a tourney way back in 2003, and had a good turnout ~15 folks.

Any interest from the community to attend?

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
While this sounds like a great overall idea, I routinely work Saturdays and next month I'm essentially booked during every weekend. As it is, I had to request(nearly three months ago) a halved-day shift in order to feasibly attend white castle's forthcoming meet on Nov. 22nd.

leepantalone

Well, with the response so far, perhaps I should plan on going to the meet up on the 22nd.....

Mishran

New Challenger
Wow, I didn't think anyone with a love for Neo or any older games lived in this area. I'm from East Berlin and felt this area seemed retro "dry". Good to see I was wrong.

leepantalone

I am here. There are a few others in the area as well. I am surprised all the Baltimore crew seem to have moved on.......

Wow, I didn't think anyone with a love for Neo or any older games lived in this area. I'm from East Berlin and felt this area seemed retro "dry". Good to see I was wrong.

indierocklocks

Geese's Thug
I'm definitely heading to the Nov 22nd meetup...but have been wanting to host an event in the area (though right now I just don't have the space). I know in the past it's been tough for me to get off for certain meetups, so it could be great to have a few a year spaced out so everyone would have the chance to come out at least once a year.