What NGPC games are dual language?

Today I got my King of Fighters R-1 from Japan in the mail. I was expecting it to be in Japanese and was surprised to find out it is one of the dual language games. This is the only Japanese game I have because I'm trying to get all the fighting games and this one only came out in Japan.

Is there a list of all the games that are dual-language? I haven't been able to find out, and it would help me out in my collection because games from Japan are often more common. I know some games are and some are not. What about games with voice clips like Neo 21. Are any of them duel language? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Check out this FAQ: http://www.pocketfuel.co.uk/ngpc/ngpc_faq.html
There's a nice list at Question 16 which tells you what games have dual language.

Great! Thanks! I've been looking all over for a list! It looks like I can get Japanese versions of Neo 21 and Puyo Pop, and the Japanese version of Samurai Shodown 1 is dual language too. But Last Blade is not, so I will need to find a European one. And of course Biomotor Unitron isn't, being a text-heavy game... But I wonder why Magical Drop is not...